1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ready for ACTION... Emma and family (+6) = 7 black swans

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Emma C, Apr 22, 2019.

1. drezy

drezy Gold

LOL! Hey good lookin!

The oysters look yummy.

2. Ed Pomicter

Ed Pomicter New Member

The nurses call me "the lawn elf" from my between case and lunchtime sunning episodes :p

3. Saichi

Saichi New Member

A NASA contractor who for obvious reasons wants to maintain anonymity said very recently their measurements show we've destroyed up to 90% of the ozone layer, the layer that protects (protected) most life on this planet from deadly solar radiation. Decades of CFCs and geoengineering, couple centuries of industrial activity, recent uptick in methane and nitrous oxide hydrates, untold number of black ops military nnEMF assaults to the atmosphere, and we're getting very close to completion of the 6th great extinction. If we needed UVC the ozone wouldn't have blocked it before we destroyed it.

I spoke with a professional NYC rooftop landscape gardener yesterday. He said he can't be out in the sun more than five minutes before the pain starts now, something he noticed in the past five years. I know professional organic small scale food farmers who say some of their crops will die now without shade cover, people who've been farming for 30 years. I've had strangers at the conservatory tell me the sun's more painful too when they ask why I'm sunbathing indoors. I see friends who used to tan dark just fine come back from vacations now cherry red from nnUVB/C burns. All and I mean All my real world experience tells me we don't need this. Frankly I believe some posters here are operating under cognitive bias, not wanting to believe their invested sunbathing has been detrimental.

I came to the realization not long ago NASA's biosphere project long term was never really about colonizing the moon or Mars because the best paid research in the world isn't stupid, but about creating habitat on this planet once all the native habitat and ozone are gone. But as with everything else in the matrix, it's all futile hubris. Gaia's having the last laugh while everyone's been zapped blind.

4. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling Silver

When in town I experience this also, a higher more variable heart rate (not as relaxed) and the frequency of palpitations increases. Have never had any pain.

Emma C and drezy like this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Emma .....how are you when you go off camping in the woods for a week or two???

Jack has often mentioned that the land your house sits on could be a big problem.

I guess the reality is ....none of you are optimal at your property......

Maybe it isn't enuf to just "turn the page" you may have to "close the book" to move forward.

6. Emma C

Emma C Titanium

What kind of pigs do you raise? We've been looking at KuneKunes. The BIG fellas scare the heck outta me!

7. Emma C

Emma C Titanium

um, wow.

8. Emma C

Emma C Titanium

haven't done a week or two of camping! But I feel amazing when I'm out hiking or playing in the mountains in rivers. Actually, interesting point that I was going to post today is that I did CT mid-day today. I had breakfast early, eggs, and then got nauseas and felt horrible, decided I'd just "try CT" and low and behold, as soon as I got in the tub my stomach stopped hurting and I relaxed, like my whole body. Now remember, I HATE cold, everything about it, but even being freezing ass cold, shivering with goosebumps, I was relaxed and my anxiety calmed. Maybe my stomach is just related to anxiety? I've been told this before when I refused anti anxiety drugs.

I feel like as I dive deeper and learn more, read more, listen more, there is so much more to take into account. It's not as simple as I wanted it to be......the last Q and A did not seem hopeful, but rather "get the shit outta there" and when you have little kids, and see the benefit, but also have so many questions, it's hard to uproot and just say, "I have no idea where we're going or how we'll afford it or what the hell we'll do, come on, it'll be fun."

All this and I'd love to actually help others, especially with kids....we've seen such a turn around in our kids and I know we'll only see more!

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

sometimes eggs make me sick ....other times not.

You must be so anxious about everything now .......maybe C/T can be your daily think tank???? Remember Jack says it doesn't have to be that cold to start.

Baby steps Emma .....Rome wasn't built in a day.

The kids are doing better? It is just their crazy Mom is a wack job - trying to figure all this out ?

That was said with love BTW :):oops::confused:

10. Emma C

Emma C Titanium

LOL....yes, certainly a wack job :) at least in their eyes.

caroline likes this.
  11. caroline

caroline Moderator

you gotta keep those little guys guessing!

12. Ed Pomicter

Ed Pomicter New Member

We have had different heritage breeds. I would worry less about size (our biggest pigs have been the most friendly and the nastiest have been small ones)...get them young and give them lots of scratching (i.e. pig love) and they will be gentle giants. That said, they do not appreciate their own size, so I would not have my little ones go play with them unsupervised.

Emma C and drezy like this.