1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Raynaud’s syndrome??

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by nicld, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Josh

Josh Gold

Consider that if someone has Reynaud's, they have a poor redox=poor immunity=bugs come out to play.

Bugs are the symptom, not the cause. Removing them may be necessary once they have proliferated like weeds in the garden that are overgrowing the "good" plants. Still the cause is at the soil and COE level.....

2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Oxygen therapy helps because oxygen powers the mitochondria.

3. kovita

kovita Gold

I would suggest it must have cause some direct anaerobs killing, however this is not part of the official benefits. It is supposed to elevate WBC (I can confirm) and make a lot of good effect through temporary elevated blood acidity. According to the manufacturer of oxyven the effect takes place not just directly after the therapy but up to 6 months after the therapy. I can tell that in my case I had felt a lot of dull pains around joints, jaws and sinuses (typical place to find anaerobs). It got much weaker with the subsequent therapies.

4. Penny

Penny New Member

Yeah, but think about this, what more obvious way is there to get a leaky gut than to have a bunch of microbes living in your stomach lining poking holes in it... add the concept of zinc depletion and you have a recipe for all autoimmune diseases...

So, this is how I got there... h pylori produces a lot of ammonia - BH4 is used up cleaning up the ammonia - BH4 is then depleted (think MTHFR 1298 and clots) so Raynauds is a circulation issue - so, clean up the ammonia, free the BH4, and blood circulation would probably improve -

Of course, blood clots are EMF, but someone with MTHFR 1298 would probably be more susceptible to EMF and someone with both the 1298 and h pylori would have the greatest susceptibility of all..

On a happier note, I am finally figuring out what EMF 4 is talking about - only the 10th time I've read it... this puts me only 2 years behind everyone else on this forum... :)

What does COE mean?

Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
  5. Josh

Josh Gold

You are starting at the wrong scale. Yes by the time it reaches this scale, in some cases these interventions may be appropriate and effective. Be aware of the trap of popularized internet functional medicine in whatever package it is being sold in where one or a couple of broad strokes interventions promise to fix everything for almost everyone......

6. Josh

Josh Gold

COE=conditions of existence

7. Josh

Josh Gold

According to Jack, all methylation issues=poor redox with or without SNP's. With poor redox, everyone has methylation issues, with or without SNP's. Going back and forth between scales is of some value here in my head and world, whether it is ultimately necessary is still a work in progress for me, N=1. Perhaps I write the most and learn the slowest......o_O

8. Penny

Penny New Member

Oh, no, I learn the slowest... :) thanks -

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

From the skin tag ask Jack section: The more O2 you have at the end of your ECT the more DHA is put on your RBC's to be delivered to replace in your cells in the skin and everywhere else........and DHA rebalances the CM your skin tags go away.

The instructuve part here is hypoxia. This is why it was part of my current bio hack in Tensegrity 5. This is why chronic narcotics are horrible for institutionalizing pain.......longer you use them the more hypoxic you get the the more omega 6's you have in cell membranes to cause more chronic pain. It is not an excessive omega 6 diet story that paleo has you believe. The way in which you deliver omega 3's becomes fundamentally broken so omega 6's are what is the second choice.........and it leads to many problems on a chronic basis BREAST CANCER IS ONE. SKIN TAGS ANOTHER and so is chronic pain and SO IS RAYNAUD's. It is more O6/O3's in certain neurons in the distal extremities furthest from the CNS.

Janette Layne and kovita like this.
  10. kovita

kovita Gold

well, i have absolutely no doubts about your explanation! all new skintags developed during the chronic lyme battle have disappeared just after the first ten sessions of IV oxygen.

11. Penny

Penny New Member

thank-you thank-you thank-you:)

So this explains why the rhodiola adaptogen works so well for energy - I gave some to the kid with Raynaud's and he took a one mile walk...

I actually don't understand the following passage, but it seems to be saying what you are saying - from the book Herbal Antibiotics by Steven Buhner:

"Compounds in both Rhodiola sacra and Rhodiola sachalinensis protect neurons against beta-amyloid induced, stauroporine-induced, and H202-induced death. Salidroside, a common compound in many rhodiolas, protects cultured neurons from injury from hypoxia and hypoglycemia;protects neuronal PC12 cells and SH-SY5Y neuroblastoma cells against cytotoxicity from beta-amyloid and against hypoglycemia and serum limitation; and protects neurons against H202-induced death. It does so by inducint the antioxidant enzymes thioredoxin, heme oxygenase-1, and peroxiredoxin-1, down-regulating the pro-apoptic gene Bax, and up-regulating the anti-apoptic genes Bcl-2 and Bcl-X(L). It restores mitochondrial membrane potential negatively affected by H202 and restores intracellular calcium levels."

It goes on some more and then says " A combination of rhodiola/astragulus protects rats against simulated plateau hypoxia (8000m/26000ft). It inhibits the accumulation of lactic acid in brain tissue and serum."

BTW, he also said "no astragulus in end stage-Lyme..."

So this is why when my kid was ill, rhodiola was the only thing that gave him energy and oxygen/ozone therapies were a total bust...

Last edited: Oct 10, 2014
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You dont understand my simple explanation and you get this? ^^^^^^ O2 and DHA on your RBCs = fixed CM. Cant be made any more simple than that.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

[​IMG]

14. Penny

Penny New Member

So an infection causes hypoxia - so when I got rid of the h pylori, my kid had more oxygen, thus more ATP and now has lots of energy...

Kovita, I would start popping some rhodiola... :)

15. Penny

Penny New Member

What is CM?

I have zero focus, zero memory and am a poster child for EMF-4 - I "get" very little and retain even less:)

16. Penny

Penny New Member

And besides IV oxygen, how does one go about getting more?

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

CM = cell membranes. Are you not reading the blogs? This should not be new news to you?

18. Penny

Penny New Member

Forget it - am reading Tensegrity 5 now - sorry, very sorry:) It's all in there - God, you miss a few blogs and you're toast -

so that's why if someone's DHA is low from too much blue light, they can't handle the cold?

Josh likes this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

And we now have two blogs up since that one...........

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yes........blue light destroys DHA in CM and mitochondria.