1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Raw Oysters - Is there such a thing as too many?

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by mdavid, Dec 15, 2020.

Tags:
  1. mdavid

mdavid Silver

I feel lucky to have become friends with the local oystermen, since all the restaurants closed here in March I have been buying 50 wild caught fresh oysters a week, I end up eating most myself, 8-12 of them 4 to 5 days a week, is there any concern about that level of intake? On occasion if I eat them late afternoon and then practice Aikido (martial art) a few hours later and my heart and blood flow sometimes feels off like it is working too hard for what I am doing, sometimes very slight feeling of lightheadedness, possibly due to too much salt intake? I usually drink the water out of half the shells or so. Our dojo also unfortunately has fluorescent lights which I try to get them to not turn on or not turn all on but doesn't generally work out unfort.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator