1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Raw oysters and kids

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by John Saf, Jul 27, 2018.

1. John Saf

John Saf New Member

This forum is not about food, but im learning (and unlearning), some things are easy (nature). My kids is outside naked all day. And i take them beyond all mobile and radio towers when ever i can so we can live in nature, and when in village always trying to avoid man made light, nnemf, powergrid so they can grow up close to nature.

But i now get fresh oysters deliverd for my my self 2 times a week.(my wife dont eat) Can i give my kids (2.5 and 5) raw fresh oysters? They want to eat the same as me, but not beeing 100% sure if it safe for them makes me say no. If we lived 100years ago this would not be a question.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
  2. shiran

shiran Curious

If you eat them and they are fresh then what's the problem? Put lemon on it and give it to the children. Children do not need much, every chance I have I give my child Oysters and he loves it

Sajid Mahmood, Phosphene and John Saf like this.
  3. digital

digital Gold