1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

RANT!!! Lab corp gave dh a hard time about his labs

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Shijin13, May 25, 2012.

1. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

DH

took the chit my chiro gave us - and they started giving him a hard time b/c of the additional tests... told them the wouldn't run it and it needed to be printed out ect... wtf??? when did this change??? DH is pissed... If this is a new way of doing business I'm just going to get buy him a bunch of labs of private md labs...

ughhh

2. janagram

janagram New Member

Oh yeah...they don't like to do "extraneous" labs.....

3. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

they did them eventually after DH told them the chiro requested the labs... but they wanted to talk w/the office manager... but the office was closed...which was why they gave him a hard time... the the lady at the front was a total bitch.

4. JC2K

JC2K New Member

Did the Chiro have a handwritten order for the labs or something? I haven't had any problems with labcorp taking my printed lab orders.