1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Random female personal question

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Tfreeman, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Tfreeman

Tfreeman Gold

I hope it's okay that I ask this question considering this is a health forum :)

About 10 years ago I made a poor decision and decided to have a breast lift and reduction due to some back issues. Now 10 years later I have almost zero feeling in what they call the lollipop scar area. I have almost no feeling in the entire area underneath my nipples.

Problem: I've read that women with breast augmentation can have issues with breast feeding. I'm worried that when I do decide to have kids I won't be able to breast feed due to the nerve damage and scar tissue around my nipple and under my nipples in that whole fatty breast area.

Question: is there ANY way to regrow the nerves and nerve endings in the tissue in that area? I know it has been a long time but I am worried that the lack of feeling I have will not allow me to breastfeed. I was not breastfed and I know my body and immune system feel the effects everyday.

Thoughts, anyone?
    Thanks in advance!

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

EECP
    Enhanced external counterpulsation
    supposedly grows new blood vessels
    may possibly help with nerves?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/External_counterpulsation
    One theory is that ECP exposes the coronary circulation to increased shear stress, and that this results in the production of a cascade of growth factors that result in new blood vessel formation in the heart (arteriogenesis and angiogenesis).

Tfreeman likes this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

There is a thread ......Female Quantum biology that Jack started some time ago.