1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ramadan Fasting

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Sajid Mahmood, May 16, 2018.

1. Sajid Mahmood

Sajid Mahmood Administrator

Hi Jack,

I know your not a fan of eating post sunset or before sunrise but I will be practising a religious fast for 30 days. I have to abstain from food and water between daylight hours, from just before dawn to sunset. What's the best way around this?

Would it be best if i just go for 7 days water fast during the eating window and then 7 days one meal a day?
    When would be the best time to have one meal a day, at sunset or just before dawn?

Thank You

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    Lahelada and drezy like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'd eat right before sunrise.....a lot of fat and protein with water and you should be fine.

3. Sajid Mahmood

Is it okay to sunbathe in sunshine whilst dry fasting? UK sun that is

Last edited: May 22, 2018
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

That is the way to make Ramadan easy. UV spectrum inhibits ECT needs to their lowest degree while maintaining life

SlamSlask, drezy and Sajid Mahmood like this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

sunbathe in sunshine
    implies unobstructed access of sunlight to eyes and all skin.
    I envision mitochondriac men eventually doing it.
    Not so sure about the other half.

That is why tuberculosis is frequent among them.

..... upload_2018-5-22_11-18-15.png upload_2018-5-22_11-19-35.png

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  6. Sajid Mahmood

Finally have a 10 day heatwave here in the UK. In the back garden with me kinki’s on. Was thinking dehydration might be an issue if I get too much sun. Come to think about it, you could never get too much sun here in the UK. Even during a heatwave, whilst dry fasting. Only a couple of days into it and i’ve lost tons of weight.

7. drezy

drezy New Member

The implications of that statement are huge for you.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

QT #8 explains why fully.

Sajid Mahmood and drezy like this.
  9. Sajid Mahmood

I'm a palm tree stuck at the 53rd latitude. Like Jack said, i need to get my tropical ass to a tropical climate soon as possible

Last edited: May 22, 2018
    Jack Kruse likes this.
  10. Sajid Mahmood

Muslims are permitted to minimal clothing or even get naked in the sun, as long as it's in private or in front of the spouse.

Last edited: May 23, 2018
    JanSz and Josh Rosenthal like this.
  11. drezy

drezy New Member

Lol. Sounds about right.

I roll these ideas around in my head. I think that there is nothing wrong with the asking someone if they want to be optimal. The human mind is a funny thing though and "working my way toward optimal" sometimes becomes a protracted journey for all of us.

I wonder if an easier to honesty answer question is "How senescent would you like to be?" Think about an 85 year old in a nursing home with diabetes, amputations, and dementia. What percentage would you like to be like that?

At least when optimal seems a little further away and I having a Robert Frost moment I ask myself that these days. The human brain is less wishy washy at knowing what it sure as hell doesn't want. Miles to go before I sleep.

Phosphene and Sajid Mahmood like this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

And do not forget the sand from Sahara desert over UK.

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

My preferred way is 1-2 minutes after intense orgasm.
    Just long enough to enjoy it, and start relaxing,
    then out.

drezy and Sajid Mahmood like this.
  14. drezy

drezy New Member

As far as I'm concerned you just won the internet with that statement today.

inet.jpg

JanSz and Sajid Mahmood like this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

This reminds me that we could use a poster for mitochondriacs with text:

Mitochondriac man
    keeps kips his woman happy (and healthy)
    by having her constantly
    pregnant
    barefoot
    naked