1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Rainy days mainly in the winter

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Billybats, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Billybats

Billybats New Member

@Jack Kruse or anyone that may know his answer.

Other than the fact the sun is not totally out what else would cause one to become depressed. I am at the moment blah not that depressed. Is it the humidity. Does that increase deuterium. The magnetic field. I am guessing yes. I would love to hear the geek version.

Thank you

2. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Bravo, you are on the right track to mention magnetic flux as a potential trigger in your symptoms.

After a 'space weather' solar storm event a few days ago, the arriving solar wind is now causing increased geomagnetic effects on earth. KP Index has even reached 5 today, which is pretty active.

Research has shown a correlation with geomagnetic storms and health effects, including “indisposition, weakness and presence of indistinct localised headaches during the days with severe Geomagnetic Storms in experiment participants.”

So add space weather to the multitude of environmental effects that impacting your health whether you are aware of it or not.

Alex97232 likes this.
  3. Billybats

Billybats New Member

That God no headaches. Just a little bit of weakness, tired and mainly blad.

Is barometric pressure the same as the

Thank you

4. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Air pressure changes can indeed cause symptoms in weather sensitive people (as well as in people with old injuries of joints or rheumatism, scar tissue, etc). As also can positive ions emerging from weather fronts. Lack of sunlight can cause not only psychological symptoms (e.g. depression, mood changes) but also increased susceptibility to disease because of a dearth of life-giving subtle energies from sun.

As a life-long weather sensitivity sufferer (about 1/3 of general population is-- I suspect that number rises in a 5G world) I can attest to all of the above effects.

Cheer up, Billybats, the weather will change and so will your symptoms.

Alex97232 likes this.
  5. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Very well put.

Thank you.:)