1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Quiting 5 months of testosterone replacement therapy. HELP!

Discussion in 'Heal Your Hormones' started by chrisrw1989, Oct 18, 2019.

1. LillianVaughanws

LillianVaughanws New Member

Before stopping everything, I read horror stories of debilitating depression and feeling like death. I experienced two nights where I woke up with some anxiety. That was it. My libido isn't great post-TRT, but it was never high while on TRT. I'm a little tired some days earlier than usual, but that's about it. I'm also 43 and in perfect shape. I made sure to be in great condition before stopping to keep the comedown to a minimum. I supplemented 10,000iu of vitamin d, magnesium, fish oil, and a quality multivitamin. The whole process wasn't bad at all. I now take some safe steroids occasionally for the gym. Found on https://www.laweekly.com/best-cutting-steroid/ some safe alternatives as I don't need any complications.