1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Quickstart guide to the LeptinRx diet

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Chrisgraff, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Chrisgraff

Chrisgraff New Member

2. Chrisgraff

Chrisgraff New Member

3. Glamorama

Glamorama New Member

We should sticky this.

4. momto2

momto2 New Member

This is great, thank you. I just started yesterday after a round of HCG. The amount I ate for BAB is mind boggling :) Had lunch and dinner and didnot gain and ounce :) Happy......

5. Enkidu

Enkidu New Member

Nice, thanks for making this. I suspect this will be much help to those looking to start their journey.

6. ChristineKleiber

ChristineKleiber New Member

Nice list... hopefully Dr K will put his imprimatur on it!

7. shilohman

shilohman New Member

The only thing I think that Dr K might nix from the list is the Fish oil.

Administrator, could we please make this list a stick as suggested by Glamorama.

8. Chrisgraff

Chrisgraff New Member

@shilohman I'd be interested in Dr. K's take on fish oil. I remember him mentioning the combo of fish/krill oil somewhere in a comments section. I'm taking equal amounts right now.