1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

'quick weight loss' revisited

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Rg93, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Rg93

Rg93 New Member

Jack, you replied to my previous question that 'there is no such thing as quick weight loss'. I assume you meant that quickly lost weight is gained back just as quickly.

Yet in your blogs you mentioned that you lost around 70 pounds in the first 3 months of your doing leptin reset, and you seem to be keeping it off.

On the other hand, you are saying not to expect more than maybe 10 pounds off during the reset phase. So - is there a secret to your atypical results?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yes.......I did it all simultaneously.......without letting life get in the way of allowing my thoughts to derail me. I did not settle. CT and the Leptin Rx.