1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Quick vision improvements

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Christine Renner, May 4, 2021.

1. I'm pleasantly surprised about quick vision improvements. When I moved to the Gulf in the past I had pretty tight habits (light, seafood, water) and my vision improved about a full point over about a year. I came here to the desert and lost those improvements. I blamed the desert. But now, having returned to the old habits and adding in some that weren't there before (like candlelight instead of red lights at night, altering accessibility settings on devices to turn screens red and dark, and wiring up all devices whenever possible, not just computers) ...in six weeks, my prescription is down .50 pt in one eye, .25 pt in the other, and astygmatism is down .25 point in the second eye.

SIX WEEKS!!!

I thought I needed bifocals, but when they came I couldn't wear them. I have a prescription now for readers (along with the single vision). But I don't even think I'll fill it since I'm mostly outdoors and rarely wearing any glasses anyway.

I'm still moving. This environment still stinks. But, what this showed me is that the habits can be done anywhere. And they make a significant difference.

PS--I've also slimmed down, tanned up, and feel better than I have since I moved here 5 years ago. The changes happen fast, once I do the work. Gives me a lot of optimism for the future:)

Last edited: May 4, 2021
    MAX METAL, Freebird, Anne V and 2 others like this.
  2. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

Well done Christine. I too have had major improvement in eyesight but I did mine with using a 670nm light 3-5mins per day, eyes closed, have not worn my prescription glasses for 15months now. Have noticed though that not every day is the same, if I have not had my morning sunlight fix I can get a bit of blur during the day.

Freebird, zohar and Christine Renner like this.
  3. Super interesting. I wonder if similar can eventually come from natural light exposure? Can you post a link to the product you found helpful?

4. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

Christine Renner likes this.