1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

quick question on EZ

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by primalmofo, Mar 5, 2019.

1. primalmofo

primalmofo Student Doctor

hoping someone can clear this up for me... is the primary benefit of creating the EZ in our cells via red light and cold to increase the electric potential across the mitochondrial membrane?

also im having trouble understanding the benefit in having this strong electric potential if not for the generation of ATP

2. primalmofo

Anyone?

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

EZ
    cells
    mitochondria
    ATP
    --------------------------------------------

ATP is secondary
    primary reason for mitochondria is to synthesize water in matrix area
    it is less about that water
    it is more about the energy released during water synthesis
    that is the energy used for healing processes

so it is good to arrange for maximal matrix water production

mitochondria is capable of producing 3000 liters (three thousands) of matrix water a day
    some of it must be peed out

Solidsilverteeth and primalmofo like this.
  4. primalmofo

Thanks Janz. Ill take a look/listen at your links. So If I am following you correctly--> it is the heat generated from the protons moving through the ATP synthase that is the end goal.....

if that is so... then what makes that heat (from ATP synthase generating H2O) different than the heat generated from uncoupled electron chain transport??

in uncoupled ETC heat is generated with a decreased proton gradient (decreased redox) and without the generation of water from O2

5. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

Electron flow is cut off when ucp-1 is activated. Protons still turn the ATPase to make ATP because cytochrome 3 and 4 are red light chromophores. EZ is a charge separation which makes the water molecules line up in a crystalline structure making them more quantum coherent (transfer info. Protons and electrons more efficiently) all life processes rely on this self fulfilling prophecy of quantum coherence. 13% of EZ makes the coherent domain which contain one million free electrons that run all biochemical processes by influencing enzymes. With the charge separation you create a battery which can store massive amounts of energy. Any kind of heat is a form of red light. If you have red light chromophores to absorb red light you can release it all the same.

6. primalmofo

From what I recall, uncouplers don’t stop electron transport—-that is the source of the heat generated during this process. Correct me if I’m wrong.

I think my main point of confusion is I don’t understand how batteries work. And how they power the cell. I have some work to do.

7. Mike David

Only protons make ATP. Look at the CT blogs. Electron transport is cut off.

8. Mike David

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/neuroscience/uncoupling-protein

9. Mike David

primalmofo likes this.
  10. primalmofo

just wanted to update this thread to say jack answers this question at the end of this video

thanks @Matty_M for asking and thanks @Jack Kruse for your answer!

drezy likes this.
  11. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

If the mitochondria is cable of producing 3000 litres of matrix water ever day, then surely some or a lot of it is peed out. Far better to put that back in than any other water.

You do lose a lot from outbreath, sweat and stool. This is used up to get rid of toxins. But your body is constantly making new metabolic matrix water in the mitochondria.

12. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

From the notes-

72 days fast last year
    this year already 7 days fast
    after birthday in February plan on 60 days fast

-----------------------------------------------
    time 8:34
    grass is deuterium depleted, animal eats it
    we eat animal fat (low in deuterium)
    body makes metabolic water, 3000 litres /day(time 29:00)
    keto-head is newer thirsty, pee like a horse <<<===========
    note this important tid bit
    there is already one sick person who slowed or stopped drinking
    and
    now curses results
    if you stopped peeing, you are sick enough that you are not making metabolic water in enough excess so you would pee.
    You must drink water.

—————————————————————————————

Would it not make sense to drink your own matrix water and keep looping it?