1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Quick question about EMF

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by sooperb, Mar 2, 2014.

1. sooperb

sooperb New Member

I sleep on a waterbed and there is, for the moment, no prospect of changing that (although I have a cunning plan ;)). I understand that the heater is the problem so I wondered, is there any residual EMF if you switch something off or once it's off does that cut the source?

I thought that maybe, as we almost certainly would notice the difference if I switched the heater off completely, what if I left it on during the day and switched it off during the night? Our body heat should be enough to keep it warmish while we sleep, enough so that my OH doesn't notice, but this would be pointless if the EMF lingered in any way. Then once we're up, just switch it back on to warm through again.

2. tellmisty

tellmisty Administrator

Michael Neuert said in the EMF Bootcamp that shutting off the fields is like turning off the light. Light doesn't "linger." Neither do the fields.

3. sooperb

sooperb New Member

Thanks misty, looks like it might be a runner then :)

4. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Hi Soo
    Sounds as though you are on to something that may really help you. When you turn off the heater, you may also want to unplug it for good measure,. Good luck.

5. sooperb

sooperb New Member

I was thinking of doing exactly that :)