1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Questions to Leptin FAQ

Discussion in 'Optimal Fitness' started by Butters, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Butters

Butters New Member

I recently read Leptin FAQ again.
    Does Jack really recommend 5 times a week exercise with 3 times lifting and 2 times HIIT?

Cite: "After three weeks of lifting, you should add two days of running sprints. The sprints should be no longer than 40 yards and you should not exceed 20 sprints. If you can’t do twenty, work up slowly and steadily. Walking in the beginning is fine. Do not stress about this. If you do you, will raise your cortisol and the rest will take longer. Your thoughts will drive your cortisol."
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

outside i do.......inside I dont. Ask these questions on the blog comments for all to see.
    Lahelada likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sunlight not fake light in a gym builds hormones like cortisol by building dopamine using aromatic amino acids that absorb UV light. It does this to cortisol too. That light is used to power up electrons and this electrons have to get assigned a spin in mitochondria. So light acts as the currency in the compound pharmacy in our pituitary every day to make things we need from light. If you understand factorial math, that means within our octave of the visible spectrum that retinal cells that control bio chemicals can handle 8,683,317,618,811,886,495,518,194,401,280,000,000 different frequencies. This is a staggering level of power and control. So when you open up any biochemistry book and realize that biochemistry only uses 100,000 substrate in reactions you realize light can control it. When you factor in that the photoelectric effect acts instantaneously, with no time delay, then you begin to see how 100,000 biochemical reactions can occur per second using light frequencies from the visible spectrum easily.
    Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  4. Butters

Butters New Member

So. I know its better to go outside, but the most dont have the opportunity to go to muscle beach ;)
    So should I block the light inside with long clothes, maybe blueblockers when working out, when I must go inside?
  5. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

There is no substitute for training outdoors under uv light and with your feet connected to the earth to complete the dc current and make triplet state oxygen vs singlet state=low NAD+=low oxygen=degeneration. And light only flows to tissue made out of triplet state. If you want optimal bad enough, you will make no excuses. Getting out in the sun with your feet connected to the earth will help you to see how important the right choices are in your journey.
    Josh Rosenthal likes this.
  6. jackware

jackware Kama'aina

Fight the urge to add and add to mitigate. Subtract, subtract! Unless you're in a cell block you have the opportunity to go outside. Don't make it more difficult than it is. It's so easy, that's why nobody does it. Except the Russians!

[​IMG]

Outdoor lifting park in Kiev, Ukraine. Not pretty, but functional.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Given this design, no human being itself should be considered impaired innately, instead there are environmental short comings that cause the impairment. Thus, it is incumbent on the on the clinician to recommend treatment of the environment their patient is in. People react to an inferior environment, way before their genome is altered. That is what the science of epigenetics and ubiquitin rates are telegraphing us, but the modern paradigm is not listening. You must.

Your own personal magnetic field declines when you lose electrons (DHA)
    ex: the more ill you are, the more likely you are to become sicker.

When we are sick, our world shrinks down until we get something like tunnel vision. Concern for nature goes away, then concern for others, and finally concern for our own selves
    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/why-...-jack-kruse?trk=hp-feed-article-title-publish
    Jenelle and lohd2015 like this.
  8. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

I do workout in a covered gym 3 x weekly for about 30 minutes lifting. Because of this before each session I do Am CT, grounding and sunlight before hand. After I again ground and get outside sunlight..... Later that eve I may or may or may not do another short CT session or water swim.
  9. Butters

Butters New Member

Would it be a biohack to do training at home during daylight and blacklight? I quit my gym membership because of the bluelight toxicity and nnEMF around there.
    Im planning to do the HIIT in form of sprints outside. But I need the weights inside my home.
  10. htw

htw New Member

I am doing the same.
  11. Ted

Ted New Member

I do my weight training without any indoor lights on except for a SolarGlo lamp. I figured this somewhat simulates full-spectrum light. Any thoughts on this idea.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

no light is full spectrum like the sun
  13. Ted

Ted New Member

Wow! Thanks, Jack.

So, no light is better than using a SolarGlo. And I thought that I was doing a good biohack.
    How about using just a uva bulb?
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

exercise is best outside and never inside.
  15. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Jack, what about in the UK during winter at night after work?

I have been doing CT at 7-8pm -> 20 minute HIIT weights workout under Infraphil Infrared Lamp -> then sleep

Gined significant muscle and stayed in ketosis on Leptin Rx... but some mornings I feel so sluggish and really irritated mentally I can barely make it to work... could this be because of my training?