1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

questions mitochondria as the primary source of energy and power

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by JanSz, Nov 8, 2019.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

bump

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Not sure what the question is.

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...ournal-articles-ever.22932/page-2#post-282199

"Melanin is to the animal kingdom like chlorophyll to the vegetal system. "
    "If true, goodbye mitochondria, hello melanin"
    ----
    Possibly this will clarify what I am interested in.
    ----
    Everybody and his brother say how important ATP is and that we make so much of it within a day (24 hrs) that it is really close to the body's weight.
    Impressive description, and tell's me not much.
    Reading that, I still think that the human body runs on about 2000calories/day (from food).
    But
    when I see that to make (this important ATP) water is synthesized, I am not particularly impressed, until I see how much water it is, and especially that with that energy, you can lit couple of football stadiums for 24hrs. So it is thousand's times more than the puny 2000calories from food.

When I think that I nailed something important, dr Boros tells me that I am ok with what I posted to him, but, but actually, we go thru much much more energy daily.

So at this point, I would like to assign numbers of KiloWattHours to melanin's activity.
    If it is less than 2000calories a day, I do not care.
    But it looks like energy synthesized during matrix water production (however big) is minute when comparing to activities that melanin control.
    Where is that energy coming from? How many KiloWatHours we use daily?
    How is it replenished with (so little energy that is coming from Sun in real-time)?
    Eventually, that energy will get exhausted. How long will it support life on Earth?
    -------
    What is obvious to me at this time is that the (real-time) solar energy involved in our life, on the equator or far over from tropical zones, is a minor player.
    Real-time solar energy is an information source but not an energy source.

---------------------------

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...ournal-articles-ever.22932/page-3#post-282222

But real time solar energy (or lack of it) seems to be related to energy as much as information.
    ====================================================================================
    ======
    No need for all the digits. Estimates should be sufficient.
    But
    in those estimates, I already have a big issue.
    You and everybody else write in such a way as
    solar energy and solar information are on equal footing.

I am saying that (real-time solar energy) is minuscule and likely unimportant, especially when compared to the big guys.
    The big guy is energy released in water synthesis and now maybe even bigger, melanin.

Real-time solar energy is getting too much respect.
    That is at the cost of other parts that are not appreciated sufficiently.
    And that is not food.

7. Mario

Mario Gold

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Mario;
    Thank you Mario.
    Please help me to understand what is being said.
    But keep in mind that I am after figuring how much energy we are using to live.
    So far, I think I have figured out that (the major large energy sources) are not the
    2000 calories from food
    or
    the few calories that we get from the equatorial sun or even less when farther from the equator.
    But the big elephant in the china closet is energy from water synthesis.
    --------
    When looking for a possibly even bigger elephant, we started talking about melanin.
    Analyzing what melanin does
    I see that it (just) facilitates the circle of life, not adding any more energy.
    Most of the matrix water remains within the circle.
    Water is being synthesized and disassociated by a variety of processes.
    Out of the thousands of liters water (daily), only less that one liter (daily) comes out where it eventually mixes with extracellular water, that some time latter finds its way to kidneys and urine.
    From the description you posted, it looks like Melanin is a facilitator in the disassociation of water molecules (but it is not adding or subtracting energy to our life cycle/circle.
    --------------
    Dr Boros, via re-training thirst process is attempting to maximize amount of matrix water that would be released to extracellular space.
    --------------
    In my initial post on this thread, there is a picture with text.
    That text claims that melanin takes part in the disassociation of almost all of the matrix water, (90% of it).

upload_2019-11-15_9-41-47.png

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019 at 9:10 AM