1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Questions for Jack??????

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Sep 21, 2021.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

Do you have questions for Jack?

I know I do .......so Jack is willing to do a separate powwow if enough of us want it.

We are open to suggestions for format etc.......

My idea for a format would be ........written questions that are well thought out and well written to optimise Jack's time.

For me personally - some people who get on a live call have way too many questions and they take so long. It can get a little tedious and time consuming.

To Jack's credit - he always stays until all questions are answered and never once looks like he wants to shoot himself! even after 5+ hours!

Having said that - Jack can turn what seems like a silly question into a lesson for all of us.

Jack has always said that there are no silly questions......

I would love to know more about El Salvador and how bitcoin works there for their everyday life.

I still can't figure out how to make bitcoin work for me at the back end of my life.

But actually that even seems frivolous now .....I think we are in the fight of our life - for our everyday freedoms that we have taken for granted.

Things are getting pretty alarming here in Australia and this has all excelerated so fast.

We are so acutely aware that all our freedoms are being eroded but at least half the population is willing to roll up their sleeve.

A guy on Clubhouse this morning was born and raised in Europe .....he said he was always taught to mistrust the government and question everything.

I have always thought politicians were shady and only had their own best interests at heart. How did I get that message but no-one around me did?
    Is it because I have European [German + polish] parents? and I was always aware of the Holocaust?

Anyway ........

Thoughts? Ideas? burning questions?

Please let me know what you think.....

Laudy Cincotta likes this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Just heard on the radio ....earthquake in Melbourne - Hope everyone is okay.

Didn't the Bible talk about plague and pestilence and famine....

There are mice taking over Queensland.....

Laudy Cincotta likes this.

3. Hi Caroline, yes first time ever we have felt anything like this in Melbourne, everyone ok, most of us startled and then realised what was happening. I was wondering why the washing machine was shaking the wall when its never done that before........haha........then thought about it and realised it wasn't the washing machine!

Minimal damage around Melbourne from what I can make out..........more concerns with police brutality towards the protests.

I am in for a pow wow.....my questions similar to yours, What is El Salvador like and what areas may be ok and also how bitcoin works down there and how/what can be done to earn income down there.

caroline likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Doesn't seem like there is a lot of interest so far.

5. Hahah, I have been wanting to ask you tonnes of questions for AGES!!! I recently upgraded from Silver to Gold so can now ask live on the PowWow, but I am just going to use the opportunity to throw some questions in this thread. When I joined the forum my brain fog was too bad to even go on the call, now, you'll see - that guy is now evolving.....

There is an article I read over and over because it truly blew my mind:

"“Mediocrity limits the time we have on the planet. Dopamine reverses a Rx for mediocrity. Action allows us to step out of the crowd of average people and dopamine moves to action. Nothing changes a human brain faster"
    -Dr Jack Kruse - Dopamine & Biologic Time

Raising my dopamine helped me go ALL IN and you can see that in my log. You can see that in the health wins in my signature. This was fascinating. Now, the gears of ACTION have truly begun to turn, and a lot of change is unfolding. Now we're onto the next chapter now.

From that starting point, my question:

Q: When the tipping point has come, and the human has embarked on the destination of realising their brains potential, what does Dr Jack tell the willing and diligent student?

Further context / Notes:

In Epi Paleo RX, throughout the text, there are allusions to the highest level of human thought & DHA. There are references to how we can modify our environment and change our lifestyles to "think like a genius". I have also seen interviews from you Dr Jack, where you said, for example, Albert Einstein may not have necessarily been smarter than others, but it was how he used his mind, and how passionate and focused he was on his objective that enabled him to lift his mind to levels of contemplation that broke paradigms and opened doors within him that ultimately created new possibilities for the whole of mankind.

As a guy who has experienced truly brutal brain fog in my life, once I read Epi Paleo RX, and saw many mentions of the mental performance and cognitive ability that may be possible for the human who is willing to do the work, it became a goal I must simply achieve come hell or high water. I once had quote good brain function before my problems kicked off, and on my optimal journey so far, much of it HAS come back yes, but now the crosshair is set on truly optimal brain function and performance.

For me, it is about producing more, seeing more, learning more, and doing more. It is about despising mediocrity and going for optimal or bust. There are some things in Chapter 3 that blew me away in this regard and this message was conveyed well there.

But equally, we have an underlying theme around the need to rebuild the neural chemistry to facilitate change in the individual throughout Epi Paleo RX, and there are some deeply evocative lines in the text which in and of themselves inspire a whole universe of discussion. To tie this piece together, I would love to hear your comments at this time Dr Jack and I think the question above would be a useful way in.

Best wishes,
    Ravi

6. DebraGM

DebraGM My Quest for True Health

I’m interested!
    Bitcoin gives me hope in this craziness. I’m so excited to see where Q4 takes us but I’m getting killed in GBTC because I converted our 401Ks at the height of the premium. I just want to retire and move to Florida! I heard promise of an ETF by end of year. If it’s not Greyscale then what’s the next move?

The other thing holding me back is my fear of flying, which all started a few years ago as my health declined and inflammation/weight increased. My anxiety and claustrophobia increased, and even fear of driving. I’m not great in the car as a passenger either! I can take a few weeks to come to Florida now! And again in January. I need to know what I can take to help so I can make the journey. I have too much stress and need to get to the ocean. Hoping that will help.

I totally gave up coffee because I’m having reflux. I don’t drink alcohol. I eat seafood, veggies, coconut oil and grass fed butter, and quality meat. I go outside to eat my food and I don’t eat after dinner. I use blue blockers. Obviously it’s not enough.

My world is getting too small because of this anxiety. Any advise is welcome. I am now a gold member. Thank you!

Christine Renner likes this.
  7. The shortest route to relieve anxiety, aside from the lifestyle habits we learn here, is meditation. Lots of them work if you do them. If you want ideas, PM me for ones that I've found helpful.

John Schumacher likes this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I totally gave up coffee because I’m having reflux.
    ==============================================

I can give you my life story on reflux, or cut to the chase and tell you what helped me most.
    Let's do short now.

In the morning take 1/2 teaspoon of potassium bicarbonate.
    If after a couple or few minutes you belch, take another 1/2 teaspoon in the evening.And so on.
    If you do not belch, I do not know how to help you.

This or any other potassium bicarbonate:

https://www.amazon.com/Potassium-Bicarbonate-Powder-BulkSupplements-Supplement/dp/B075GTXBQR/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3MC8YJPDYL0UL&dchild=1&keywords=bulk+supplements+potassium+bicarbonate&qid=1632436869&sprefix=bulk+supplements+potassium+bi,aps,158&sr=8-1

In couple of days after doing the above, (and drinking coffee) please post and tell me if you had your usual reflux.

@DrEttinger
    will be watching you.
    You may call him in your post.
    He is the one who removed my 50years old reflux.
    I sleep on the flat bed now.
    Last 40 years I had to sleep on adjustable hospital type bed.
    When traveling I would go to hotel with a big vedge, so I could raise my body over it.

[​IMG]

belch
    bĕlch
    intransitive verb
    1. To expel gas noisily from the stomach through the mouth; burp.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2021
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I now have Lightning network tipping service set up on my Twitter profile. So if you want your question answered privately you can send the payment via Twitter and I can then us DMs here to answer them.

10. Dr. Marcus Ettinger

Dr. Marcus Ettinger Platinum Member

Can I get a freebie? Where did you get your COVID test, when you were in El Salvador, to get back home? I'll be in El Tunco/El Zonte.

I want to sign up for that too. The world is changing at the speed of lightning.

Thank you,

Marcus

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
    John Schumacher and caroline like this.
  11. TrevorHirschi

TrevorHirschi New Member

I'm interested too, most definitely.

The problem is, I'm new in terms of the Jack Kruse Koolaid (just discovered this year!) and I've still got TONS of blogs (both the free site ones and the Patreon ones) to read. I would feel stupid if I were to pay for Gold membership status just to ask questions that I get directed to go read blogs that I already had access to.

I'm a teacher and I sometimes get annoyed with students when they ask a question because they're too helpless to go read the information I provided them with previously. I don't want to be that way to Jack, but that's what I'd be right now, since there is so much available to me that I haven't exhausted yet. I'm very grateful that he has provided so much at such a great value for Patreon. $5 a month for that is a fee I will gladly pay until I'm satisfied with what I've learned. And I will be upgrading to Silver or Gold when I've caught up and am ready for more. I do wish that the Patreon site was a little bit more organized like the JackKruse.com site that has blogs grouped by tags of conditions, terms, topics, etc..

Another problem I have is, I have lots of questions, some of which I feel may not be easily accessible or directly answered to fit my N=1 approach in the blogs, and I get impatient with myself for not being able to find those answers. That's where I'd be most interested in being able to ask Dr Kruse, and it looks like with the Lightning network via Twitter, we'll be able to do so.

The real question is, how much will that cost to ask a question via that platform?

JanSz likes this.