1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Questions about HCG and Jack's protocols

Discussion in 'HCG Protocol' started by saben, Apr 10, 2013.

1. saben

saben Silver

I'm thinking about doing HCG. I have Hashimoto's( diagnosed this fall) and have been using the Mitochondrial prescription, non-flouridated water, mitigating EMF's, using bluelight blocking glasses at night, taking DHEA, thyroid medication, and progesterone.(I'm checking the Magnetico sleep pads and Schumann generators as well). My sleep in much improved-actually dreaming and sleeping deeply and I feel really hydrated after drinking only non-flouridated water for about 2 weeks now. My energy level still is not where I want it to be, but deeper sleep and DHEA is helping. I did a round of HCG about 2 years ago and lost weight, but I was tired most of the round and it was really difficult. I gained the weight back. I think I can keep the weight off this time following Jack's prescriptions, CT, mitigating nighttime light and EMF. But, I'm concerned with my energy level on HCG and really want to be successful.
    Can I continue with the CoenzymeQ10(LEF SuperUbiquinal) and D-Ribose while on HCG( I think the rest of Mitochondrial RX supplements are ok)
    Can I eat breakfast of 2 portions of protein to stick to circadian eating, then a protein and vegie for dinner instead of skipping breakfast(500 calories total)?
    Can I eat oysters, scallops, clams or mussels as part of the protein choices( with shrimp, crab, lobster, whitefish) to stay Epi-paleo?
    If I'm tired, meaning I again don't get the energy surge most get on HCG, what can I do?

Thanks!

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I would not go to HCG until you really know what your BUN creat is and what your PG/e2 is

3. anna cortes

anna cortes New Member

Hi Jack curious what are the ratios to look for with HCG. My BUN creat was 22 and progesterone 1.0 with estrogen 248 will moving into menopause shortly. On BHT progesterone, dhea and testosterone. Thanks for any insights.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Read the Redox Rx.......its all there.

5. anna cortes

anna cortes New Member

Thank you for sharing that...I think I need help evaluating this as there are many layers. Any suggestions on who i can reach out to to work with one on one?
    With gratitude!

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

No I dont because I have no idea where you live.

7. anna cortes

anna cortes New Member

Cleveland Ohio

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well........the ratio's are 100% affected by the environment of where you are.......and that BUN/creatinine ratio needs to be below 10:1. while also having a goo H/H........people who struggle with both ratio's tend to do horrible with HCG longer term.........because they can't amplify signals in cells using UV light. Response and control mechanisms are linked but not always coupled properly in nature. Many people are fundamentally using HCG to focus light to try to decode messages their cells are not getting. Messages from nature to our cells must be delivered optimally. This is why our genome is designed to respond to environmental signals, not control them. In nature atoms are coupled to light to control responses. To believe in omnipontent power of genes supports lazy comfort and ignorance in people. When the message from outside in is jumbled, inflammation and poor redox results and diseases manifest. The environment's message is given, and it's never designed to be the same in this framework. Just as person will never give a message that everybody will agree with. So the receiver has to be able to decipher the code. I know that even my most faithful readers will never agree 100% with what I say. Nor should they because their environmental canvas is not the same as my own. The easiest way to control people to be passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum. I have a sense this is why nature controls the light spectrum in us to maintain order of our proteins. My sense in you is HCG will lead to more heartache because your environmental canvas is the real problem.

9. anna cortes

anna cortes New Member

Thank you for sharing. Will continue to explore and work on that environmental canvas!