1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Questions about earthing and modifying our environment positively with technology

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Arborescence, Apr 24, 2015.

1. I don't have a Magnetico pad but I am using a earthing body band like this one: http://www.grounded.com/earthing-bands-patches/

My question is: Will the effects be as good as a Magnetico pad or real earthing (on the ground) or could it be bad because it is just removing electrons from the body but not bringing some into it?

Other questions:

1/ What to think about orgonites? And litotherapy (is it allowing us to stay grounded in every situation)? What about magnets? I am wondering if there is a way to stay grounded all the time even when we wear shoes.
    2/ What to think about air purifier/ionizers? Could it be good to create a Farraday Cage in our bedroom and use all these technologies to create a healthier environment?
    3/ Do you know if some machines can help to raise oxygen levels in a room like it used to be before we messed with the environment? Or maybe we could use some depolluting plants in our room to have more oxygen?
    4/ In a blog article, you mention the Salamander and that the way we regenerate our bones are the same pathways with which they regenerate their whole limb. Could we not boost our frequencies in a way with some machine like Riff machine to regenerate our tissues more efficiently?