1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Question about rights to test results

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by nuttmegs17, May 16, 2013.

1. nuttmegs17

nuttmegs17 New Member

I have been feeling like crap so got another thyroid panel done. I have called about once a day this week to see if the results were in so they can be faxed to me. Today I dont know if I annoyed them or what, but they said "as soon as they come in, we first have to review them THEN we will send them to you" Is this correct? It may take DAYS for the NP or Dr to get a chance to review my labs. They are MY labs, shouldn't I be able to get them anytime I damn well please? Just curious if I am off on this, but if I call and they refuse to send them to me bc the Dr hasn't looked at them yet, I'm going to blow a fuse

I think I'm just ticked off by the attitude more than anything. I wish to god, the lab results had to go through ME first then I could forward them to my Dr.

2. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

The Provider has to release them to you. However, most prefer to review them before releasing them... barter a release of the labs early and set up a followup appointment to discuss...

3. nuttmegs17

nuttmegs17 New Member

Will do. I actually getting in to see him on Sat. I'm curious what is up bc I'm feeling worse every day. I know that I have been on the wrong meds or at the very least wrong dose for over a month but have to wait to see him. I'm just frustrated. Everyday lately has been a battle to get out o bed which wasnt like me...I'm even having stomach issues again. Very reminiscent of the early days.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

this is why you should order your own labs

5. mafixit

mafixit New Member

I use Sonoran Quest labs and they have an App called Gazelle. I request my results and they notify me when they are available. Then I download them. Sometimes I see them before my doctor.
    Mayo Clinic posts my labs to my on line account.

Karen from Arizona.