1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Question about my 25 year old daughter in San Francisco

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Denise0918, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

What does having feelings of anxiety when she goes from the fog on the bridge to the strong sunshine in Marin county on her commute mean ? Blue light toxic ? 5 G ? She lives in the Marina district. She told me she feels anxious when the sun light shifts from cloudy to sunny quickly. She takes no meds but has on occasion used adderall. ( I know horrible ) Drinks wine on weekends socially and is otherwise a fit healthy former competitive figure skater like myself. She came home to visit and loved my blue light blockers and asked for a pair so they are on their way. Words coming from you would be MUCH MORE effective than from me her mom. Thank you.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When one of my family members got a big raise and told me they had to move to SF to get they asked me what they should do and the answer was short.......buy long term care insurance and term insurance with your big bonus......long story.......they stayed a year out there and realized the money was not worth the insomnia. They moved to Key West for less money and more sleep and wellness. YMMV.

3. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

Yes she has an exit plan ( I think) with a new company that’s based on the east coast. In the mean time I suppose you feel the anxiety with light changes is all the nnEMF there all together. So far she sleeps well, goes to hot yoga etc. I do worry about her. She’s stubborn and intelligent. I am carefully planting the mitochondric wisdom seeds I am learning here. what does YMMV Stand for ?

4. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

It’s a way to say that someone may have a different opinion or experience to yours. Your Mileage May Vary

Denise0918 likes this.