1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Question about EMF

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Erik, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Erik

Erik New Member

I want to make my point about an emf question i have...

There are two places i traveled where my acne/rosacea and digestive issues completely vanished even thoug i ate like crap. One of this places was extremely low in nnEMF. No cellpohne signal, no wifi, weak radio signal... But the other place wasnt so low in EMF, so ┬┐why did i have such an improvement? (there was wi-fi, some cell signal, and radio signal as well.) Well the thing is that this place was a village in a kind of a valley between two mountains FULL of trees... My question is. Even thoug there where nnEMF there, could it be that the soil (paramagnetic materials in the mountains maybe) and the trees provided a stable magnetic field, i dont know much about the topic, but could it be that so much nature was countering those nnEMF?

Thanks

2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

It is possible I think. Don't forget that the South Atlantic magnetic anomaly reaches to here so anything g stabilising that should be good.

3. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Sierre del padre in San Luis is such a stabilising place from what I read

4. Erik

Erik New Member

Great lahelada thanks, i have cousins there i want to visit them in San Luis now lol