1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Quest for Health

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by lookingforanswers, May 21, 2015.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

Does your house have a smart meter? Have you tested for nnEMF? There is something you are missing....

Dr. K. has spelled it out ..... fake lite is huge......

2. lookingforanswers

lookingforanswers New Member

The problem is I don't seem to be able to handle veggies. Onions and garlic cause major IBS symptoms for me. Bok choy makes my ears and face turn bright red and hot - I think it's from salicylates. Brussels sprouts I can usually handle about 2 at a time, but they're only available in the Fall. The fiber in most veggies makes me even more constipated and always seems to cause inflammation that just makes my body overheat and cause me to feel like there's a fire right under my skin!

I also find that, even with veggies - or any new food, really - I have a tendency to binge. I don't know if it's because I'm finally getting a new flavor or texture or what, but I can't handle eating just a small amount. I always want MORE, MORE, MORE! I think more than anything I crave flavor because right now I don't even tolerate many herbs or spices - my food is just so bland.

For breakfast I usually have 2 filets of fish and I put on fresh lemon juice and salt and even that sometimes I can just easily overeat because it actually has some flavor and I go crazy for it!

3. lookingforanswers

Hi Danny,

It does sound like we have a lot in common. What do you think helped your IBS? Where in FL are you? We're desperately trying to make the move, but my husband is finding the job market to be super tricky! Every time we get a lead and think we're getting somewhere it ends up not working out :( Right now he's really hoping a lead he got on a job in Orlando is going to work. It's not exactly where we want to be, but it would at least get me south!

We tested the house and neighborhood several times and we're very good with nnEMF. We don't use wifi at all. I have a very low signal of RF right outside my house, but my neighbor has nothing in their yard, so I generally sit over there during the day! They're cool about it :) I tried a magnetico in the past and had so much trouble from it. My sleep got worse and I had major anxiety when waking.

I'll have to post all my supplements soon and get some input on those. I do wonder if some aren't causing me issues, but then I think there are some that are raelly helping too. It's all so confusing!

4. lookingforanswers

Hi again caroline! Nope, no smart meter. And yes, we did a ton of testing and found the house and our area to be good.

5. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Maybe that is what your body is asking for, and wanting more of ..... the lemon probably helping you digest the fish protein. A good thing to go crazy for!? ;)

6. Nittygrittydanny

Nittygrittydanny New Member

"You're in the grocery store and you see a 75 yo guy w/ a cart loaded full of boxed shit, he's sporting a humongous gut and a big smile on his face. Seems happy, content, and he could probably even kick my ass! … "

I see old guys who smoke, eat bad and work in road construction in the sun all day. I try to do it right (and do for the most part) and sometimes wonder how they got to the age they are giving their body hell for so many years and are still here???

Dr K said a mouth full about look at where you were and think about where you want to be.

7. lookingforanswers

I had a new dr appointment yesterday and this guy suggested I have a mast cell disorder. I came home and did some research and whattya know?! He may be right! Anyone else have this issue or have any experience with it? I'm guessing it's ultimately probably related to nnEMF as well, right? Of course my doctor didn't mention that at all. He said it's probably due to a leaky gut and "they" don't really know the cause.

This does make sense though as I often tell DH I feel like something builds up in me throughout the day since my evenings and nights are the worst - that's when my body always starts to heat up. Occasionally I'll get a burning red, flushing face right after eating something, but it's usually more of a gradual thing that really hits at the end of the day.

This doctor also mentioned the possibility of pyroluria, but said he really doesn't deal with that (or even the histamine issue really), so he's not sure how to proceed with any of it. If anyone has some insight, I'd love to hear it. I'm still researching to find all the connections here.

8. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Does this help for introductory reading?
    https://www.jackkruse.com/your-vap-brain-love-not-war/

Your doc is probably right about the leaky gut. That can manifest in umpteen ways but the root causes are the same. If you want to read more here search in google not on the site : jack kruse mast cell. There are more nuggets than I can quote here.

Danny likes this.
  9. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

http://geneticgenie.org/blog/2013/0...-chronic-illness-and-its-role-in-methylation/

But remember....all of this stuff is tied to your environment and as it gets better, so will you. This has been on my radar for a long time, as I was told I had high mast cell count back in my twenties, but I don't worry about it much....just keep trying to make better matches with your surroundings and keep triggers to a minimum in the meantime. I had some bad reactions to things that were supposed to help this.

Danny likes this.
  10. Danny

Danny New Member

I'm so glad you posted. I meant to respond to a post of yours earlier, but could not find it. Lahelada totally hit the nail on the head. All of this comes from the same problem no matter the manifestation. One of the first times I read/heard jack's stuff was on a podcast and a woman called in and asked about what to do for a leaky gut. He repeated the basics and then said, (I'm paraphrasing) get out in the sun everyday, naked. He just recently gave me the same advice when I posted about a hard time I was having w/ my digestive system. From 7 to 10 AM you should be outside sunning at every opportunity. I plan on doing it like my life depends on it… b/c it does. Also, how do you fair w/ a little diluted ACV before meals?

11. Danny

Danny New Member

After doing the leptin reset and turning off the wi-fi the loose stools stopped. I've had a few stomachaches over the past few months, but due to diet transgressions. My hiatal hernia has gotten worse since though. Not sure if it's b/c things are in my digestive system longer and causing bloating or if it's from my bad experience w/ supplementing w/ lugol's iodine. Anyway, I'm getting serious about AM sun exposure and see what happens. What supplements are you taking? I am about to try some herbs (DGL and slippery elm) and maybe some probiotics temporarily as my hiatal hernia interferes w/ my breathing which is not a good thing.

12. lookingforanswers

Thanks to all of you for your input. I so appreciate it!

@Danny - I am trying to get as much sun in the AM as possible, but I definitely need to work on that more. I don't think I can handle ACV due to the histamine issues. I'll have to give it a try, but I know anything fermented tends to cause major problems and right now the histamine problems are extremely bad. I'm not sure what's causing it though - could be the white rice I've been adding to my diet. I know grains are bad, but I am desperate to add some weight and the rice usually causes less issues for me than veggies and I really feel the need to add some carbs right now.

I'll have to type up all the supps I'm taking soon. Will try to do that today or tomorrow. There's so many. Sometimes I feel like they're really just making things worse and wonder if I should be cutting some out. I have to run out now, but I'll try to list them all out soon.

Again, thanks for commenting!

13. shah78

shah78 Gold

@Danny Everything you mention about your problem leads me to think you need Tracy or Jenny to work on your viscera. Not all manual manipulation is the same. There is genius in the Quantum Realm and there is genius in the 'SIMPLE" use of the hand/thumb. Good luck

Danny likes this.
  14. Danny

Danny New Member

Make sure you dilute the ACV. Try a very small amount, diluted w/ a meal. I would love to add a little weight and strength too. I am trying some carbs in the FODMAPS safe list… yams, rutabaga, turnips, bananas, papaya, boysenberries, kale, greens, green onions. Right now I'm probably somewhere b/t 75 and 125 grams of carbs a day and seem to be doing well w/ that. I have a feeling it will take some time to put on weight though. I am almost afraid to weigh myself. I'm 6' and probably 145lbs.

15. Danny

Danny New Member

I couldn't agree more. I just started seeing a craniosacral therapist who has been doing visceral work on me. We will be down that way in Anna Maria all next week. I'll call you about setting something up w/ Tracy or Jenny. Thanks!

shah78 likes this.
  16. lookingforanswers

@Danny - you may wish you hadn't asked! But since you did, here's the list of the many supplements I'm taking. If you (or anyone else) sees anything you think I should consider cutting, please tell! I really can't afford to keep taking all of this stuff. I recently lost my income and I need to really cut back plus I worry that some of this may be doing more harm than good.

I take Naturethroid and compounded T3 in the mornings.

**I take Histame with every single meal to help with histamine reactions
    **I also take Takesumi Supreme (2 scoops) 2 times per day and l-glutamine (10 gm) 2 times per day

With Breakfast
    Pancreatic Enzyme
    Zinc Carnosine
    Chelated Zinc
    B Complex
    B12
    Ubiquinol - 300 mg
    Vitamin D - 5,000 IU (micellized)
    Welchol x 2
    Ox Bile - 375 mg
    D- Ribose - 10 gm
    Lithium
    Alpha Lipoic Acid - 300 mg
    Christopher's Liver & Gallbladder Support

With Lunch
    Welchol x 2
    Ox bile - 125 mg
    Alpha Lipoic Acid - 300 mg

Naturethroid again around 3 PM - 1/2 grain

With Dinner
    Welchol x 2
    Zn Carnosine
    Dr. Schulze's INtestinal Formula #1 - I take 5 of these to help with my chronic constipation

At Bed
    2 VSL #3 probiotics
    Kavinace PM
    SeaCure

My Breakfast is usually about 12 ounces of Florida pompano and 4 oz of Alaskan salmon
    Lunch is 3-4 oz pureed ground beef with fresh chives
    Dinner is usually 4-5 oz pureed shrimp

I puree a lot of my food as it seems to help with my digestion. I've been trying to add in some veggies or white rice lately, but they're not working out too well. I get heartburn, burn up, my face turns red, hot and swells or I just get stomach pain.

Any thoughts on any of this?!

17. Grmoline

Grmoline Gold

Well for starters, sunlight is free and a hell of a lot better than the Vit D pill for so many reasons that it is hard to know where to start..... unless you're in the southern hemisphere, you might start by jettisoning that one and getting your God-given solar panels into the sun. Supplements are just a patch. If it were me and resource was an issue, I would sink what resource I had into good sources of water and DHA (in its natural package) and then get yourself outdoors and grounded.

thisbirdhaswings and Danny like this.
  18. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

This is what stood out for me...read the last paragraph particularly.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2004/05/01/glutamine.aspx

Why the Welchol?

SeaCure for me was very irritating and hydrolyzed protein can produce glutamate ...overall it seems like you are taking more supplements than food....have you ever just gone off all of them to see what you can tolerate ? If you have mast cell/histamine etc. I would stay away from anything that isn't super fresh or raw and that includes a lot of supplements....there are a lot of herbs in these formulas...do you know that each one is ok with your system?

When do you feel your best? Where are you and what are you doing?....start there and build up to the bigger stuff....I know you are planning on moving, but finding some relief in the meantime would be soothing.....

Danny likes this.
  19. lookingforanswers

Well, I do stay outside pretty much all day and soak up as much sun as possible!! I'm also getting my CT in with daily 20-min cold baths in 55 degree water and swimming throughout the day in a saltwater pool.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
    Danny likes this.
  20. lookingforanswers

Thanks for the info about glutamine @SeaHorse . A nutritionist I consulted with previously sang its praises for leaky gut - that and the SeaCure actually. It gets to be so confusing. I'm never quite sure who to listen to. With some things Mercola seems to be on the mark and with others I question what he says The Welchol was prescribed for me when I was consulting with Dr. Shoemaker as he beleived I had biotoxin issues.

I do try to eat super fresh, but raw causes me problems. I have thought about just going off everything, but I just get so scared. I know I'm not getting nearly enough nutrients as is. I'm terribly malnourished and desperately need to gain some weight.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015