1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Quantum Water + earth quake + quarts = gold

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Shijin13, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

So the gold (and silica) is dissolved in the water already, it just needs a quick pressure release to make it come out of solution and deposit onto the nearby rock. Same for quartz.

3. TheKid

TheKid Gold

Interesting. The water theory I was familiar with (largely considered woo) suggests that there is something special about the quantum structure of water that allows it to produce various elements when exposed to certain energy/frequency inputs.

But according to this article, we just need to find out nearest quake zone.

Anyone up for some prospecting? :)

Shijin13 likes this.
  4. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Sounds like the Dan Nelson video you posted Kid...interesting stuff!

Shijin13 likes this.
  5. TheKid

TheKid Gold

Yup @SeaHorse, Dan Nelson. But if he really was able to do that, why isn't it sipping coladas on a tropical island somewhere, right?

Shijin13 likes this.
  6. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

I thought the same thing...and the fact that the other partner is no longer a partner....hmmmmm

Shijin13 likes this.
  7. Interesting info, thanks. I live in an earthquake ridden area and get many "shakes" every day (most are too small to even feel). Now I just need to find some water and quartz!

Jude likes this.
  8. i wonder the impact on energy transfer when all the quartz has been blasted to pieces in mining towns from the 1800s
    there is a distinct lack of good energy in my town, i suspect because of this
    everyone is unhealthy and zombie like
    its the main reason for moving out of our beautiful solid brick 1920s house and moving to the coast!

9. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

We live a quarter mile from a granite quarry up the side of a small mountain…it seems to have endless deposits as it's been mined for over a century. A lot of the state capitals in the US have granite from this quarry. I've always thought (from reading here) that it was a good thing to live close to an open fissure in the earth….but maybe it has to do more with what is being exposed.
    There is a lot of quartz in the ledge around our property…just went to a local geologist's lecture and I'm going to offer our farm as a site for them to study the glacial lake that used to exist here. We have tons of big boulders in the woods too…remnants of glacial activity. Excellent places to park yourself during walks.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Seahorse........when electrons are exposed jump on them.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You have to be able to catch them though.

sjoshua likes this.
  12. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Bunging jumping into the quarry isn't what you have in mind is it?….I've got to get that sticky DHA going better…..

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I kinda wish you where there in Fla...........the blog is complex but the answer is easy. Caroline, Josh, and Stella know the Rx. The electron. I can not wait til they come back on here............

Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
    SeaHorse likes this.
  14. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Finally something we have ..... and ours is live ...
    Just for fun sure i would not find anything I googled and apparently under teh Rio de la Plata we have an active one albeit not very . You learn something every day.

15. SeaHorse likes this.