1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Quantum time, is it all fractal?

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. av8r

av8r New Member

This is good stuff... Multiple dimensions are like scaled time perspectives. A thought experiment that helps me get my head wrapped around this is to imagine being super huge in outpace and being able to move my finger from the sun to the earth in my time perspective of about a second but someone much smaller standing on the earth would see the same thing in their time perspective of about 8 minutes (the time light takes from sun to earth). Watch out, here comes that big finger again :)

3. av8r

av8r New Member

Ops... Outpace = outer space.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

i think everything in the world is fractal.......including health and love..........

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Is the correct definition of Fractal ..... similar?

6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

It's like the same thing, all over again. Like looking at a few atoms. Cluster a bunch together, and you get a speck of sand or dirt. Cluster a bunch of specks together, and you get a boulder. Cluster a bunch of them and you get a mountain. Time is fractal also. Lots and lots of seconds make up hours, days, weeks, years, eons.

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks Sally ..... I love how you describe that. Are you available for private tutoring??????

But my understanding is that they just have to be similar - right? not the same? Like JK just said .. he believes health and love - everything in the world is fractal. I don't think I am wrapping my head around that exactly.

8. I like to think of fractal as being the same pattern, but not necessarily identical. The pattern appears to be the same (or similar) at any dimension or perspective, but not necessarily identical. A tornado, a hurricane, a galaxy, all have a similar pattern but are not identical. But one can make the case that they represent a fractal similarity. I saw a picture of neurons and a picture of star/galaxy clusters and they looked exceptionally similar. Different scaling for sure, but surprisingly similar. That is why I think it is possible that the universe is self-aware on its own dimension. We just cannot fathom that from our perspective, but then, I can't think of any law of physics that would prevent the universe from being itself self-aware on its own time and distance scaling.

9. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Yes, similar, not the same. Just as a cell appears to be its own little galaxy.

Hmm. If the universe is self aware, I imagine the Earth part of it is getting really annoying lately.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

According to the Gaia hypothesis of James Lovelock the earth is an organism too. Biologist have issues with this but ironically most biophysicists think this is more proof that life quantum coherent in all respects. It is something I have warmed up to in the last 5 yrs.

11. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

I was watching a documentary last night about how to build a universe and there was talk about how dark matter connects us to the entire universe.

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

dark matter makes up 72% of the universe.....it is what binds masses in the fabric of space. But they still have not isolated it. The know it exists because of the expansion of the universe......but yet they can not prove it yet because we do not have the technology to detect it.

13. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

I loved watching the film "Alien Sky" from the Thunderbolt people....it showed how ancient symbols which occur around the world with amazing similarity can be seen as actual depictions of what was going on in the cosmos at that time....these electro-magnetic "catastrophic" events exist at the microscopic level too....plasma behaves in the lab under a microscope the same way it does at the macroscopic level of stars, planets and outer space....I'm not explaining that very well, but it is certainly an example of how the universe is fractal AND is a really amazing example of scientists willing to go against the mainstream and come up with some explanations for mysteries that have remained unexplained until now.

14. Paul S

Paul S Gold

Funny, I was just thinking a similar thought. At the risk of sounding nonsensical...After reading The Cosmic Serpent this summer and the recent posts here, thinking how each sun/star seems a nucleus with orbiting electrons each representing, in the largess of space, that same thing we're analyzing microscopically here. All connected via DNA. As Jack puts it, the macrocosm meets the microcosm, perhaps. Look to space to understand what we perhaps cannot yet see here.

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

QED scales at all levels.......I am just the first clinician that is making you see it in you.

16. av8r

av8r New Member

“dark matter makes up 72% of the universe.....it is what binds masses in the fabric of space.”
    Water binds proteins and is roughly the same percentage of the human body…pondering…

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yep.........youre getting it.

18. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

And we can't detect dark matter yet. Sounds like all those slides of human tissue where the water is excluded before analysis.