1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Quantum Thinking

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Evgeni, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Evgeni

Evgeni New Member

What are some ways to optimize our thinking ? What would be some tools or biohacks to improve our thoughts and emotions towards optimal, besides meditation ?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Lahelada likes this.
  3. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I make decisions outside or check my inside decision for veracity outside now. I used to say that I think well on the bus. Looking back I think better because of having been in the sun waiting for the bus.

caroline likes this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

I notice a huge difference if I can't be outside most of the day. My mood, my energy, my sleep, my productivity goes down the drain if I have to stay inside.
    We spend a few hours every morning outside having breakfast and puttering around. The rest of the day I am darting in and out - doing things that are an absolute must.
    A lot of days nothing else matters and we head to the ocean......