1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Quantum son

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by drezy, Nov 15, 2017.

1. drezy

drezy Gold

The following is the testimony of my own son(13 yo):

Salutations everyone! I feel like Doc Kruse and his findings have really provided me insight towards an optimal life. At the beginning of last summer I was 5ft 7in, and weighed about 172 lbs but now after finding out about CT, sun exposure, and a whole lot more I weigh 148 lbs without exercising a day! (excluding gym class) In fact, I was able to eat a pizza and still lose 2lbs the next day.
    I am very gratis that Doc Kruse shared his findings with us, and I think that it helped a lot of people.

Sheddie, brandie, caroline and 8 others like this.
  2. shiran

shiran Curious

Wow keep the good work !!!

drezy and Cindy Domitrovits like this.
  3. Inger

Inger Silver

awesome :love:

when I see kids get this, my heart just melts
    What a beautiful way to start life! And not having to later undo all the damage that many of us have to. It is a huge benefit....

It is because of your example, Drezy :love:
    kids observe, and they are such great learners :)

drezy, Cindy Domitrovits and shiran like this.
  4. drezy

drezy Gold

That's the scary part, Inger.

I'm so incredibly lucky to have this guy as my son.

Ladies are so much more connected to the whole child process. As a guy I'm 13 years into all this and honestly still stuck thinking:

Ok I get that there was a nice candlelight dinner.
    I remember there was some fun after that.
    Wait, there's a whole new person in the universe now? And he came out of where?!?

Sheddie, Cindy Domitrovits and shiran like this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

awesome!

drezy and Cindy Domitrovits like this.
  6. kris90

kris90 New Member

That's awesome! I'm trying to get my 3 year old daughter to love CT. I splash cold water on her at the end of her baths sometimes, and its hit or miss. Sometimes she loves it and we both laugh, but other times not so much.

Her diet has been so solid lately. She loves smoked salmon and herring, and eats them daily. It feels awesome to be able to guide our children toward optimal living. Thank you very much @Jack Kruse !

Cindy Domitrovits and drezy like this.
  7. drezy

drezy Gold

I'm pretty sure my son was inadvertently helped along by relatives that gasped at the idea of him getting into the cold tub. The second that he saw it was considered subversive to someone he was in.

There was an old psychology study I wish I could dig up. The scenario was a child is brought into a room filled with all the latest toys. A researcher interviews the kid briefly and then says "I'm going to leave the room for 5 minutes. You can play with any toys you want. The only thing I'll ask is that you just don't press that button over there." 100% of the kids hit it. It was hilarious.

8. kris90

kris90 New Member

Lol so true, reverse psychology is big for children. I gotta start trying that, cuz it actually does work.

As a kid, when I played outside in the cold, I always got hot easily so I would take off my jacket, and parents would get so pissed. "PUT YOUR JACKET BACK ON!" If anything, it just made me want to keep it off. My Dad used to think I was cold blooded. Sorry mom if you see this, throwing you under the bus LOL

Cindy Domitrovits and drezy like this.
  9. Cindy Domitrovits

Cindy Domitrovits Silver Member

It's fine @kris90 I think you were born to love the cold, you were always adapted and still to this day you are. I'm getting there but not as good as you!!

kris90 likes this.
  10. shiran

shiran Curious

When me and my son fight over the oysters in dinner I'm sooo happy.. he's 8 and loves oysters

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
    Cindy Domitrovits, kris90 and drezy like this.
  11. caroline

caroline Moderator

You have set such a great example for your son - well done Dan!

Cindy Domitrovits likes this.
  12. drezy

drezy Gold

My son keeps pulling in the high scores. I asked him if 7th grade is more difficult, as was advertised by most people. He said no. My son explained that the students seem more distracted and less focused this year. IS it a case of plain pubescence or pubescence mangled in with blue light and nnemf? Stay tuned....

Also the school sex ed warnings are being sent out in email form as the school gets ready. I thank all the deer and rabbits (especially the rabbits) that live and mate on my land they've made it as simple as a simple "Yep, humans do that too and that's how you're here." It occurs to me only now that some kids might be raised in places where all visible animals are spayed and neutered and maybe sex ed comes as a big reveal. It's a different kind of separation from nature.

My business partner spent years breeding horses and having his daughters help. He swears that girls that breed horses are wayyyyy more discriminating and take their time choosing mates. Their might be something to that.w

Da-mo, shiran and brandie like this.
  13. drezy

drezy Gold

This just in from my kid's teacher:

"I want to make you aware of OUTDOOR EDUCATION as an ELECTIVE for next year!!!

Outdoor Education is an EXCITING hand’s on class for students who want to learn skill-based fishing practices, how to load a backpack for hiking trails, pitch tents for camping in state parks, campfire cooking and outdoor Dutch Oven Cooking, xeriscaping and gardening in Texas. Students will ENGAGE in how to track animals and identify their habitats. Students will identify birds and fish and tie fishing knots. We WILL be outside every chance we get, whether it be casting lures or playing outdoor games! If you LOVE the OUTDOORS, this is the class for you!"

Classes last 1.5 hours every other day so that's a nice bunch of time outside and a big deal to a mito-parent.

Da-mo and brandie like this.