1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Quantum Sleep2013 Webinar

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Oct 10, 2013.

1. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

1.So really getting everything working with sleep is key to reversing damage?
    2.Can you improve pineal function?

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

[​IMG]

In the first category (“single-path”, SP) for the CSF flow in the third ventricle CSF moves during the
    systolic and diastolic phase on a single path beneath the interthalamic adhesion along the floor of the
    ventricle in caudal and cranial direction, respectively (Fig. 2A&B).

In the second category (“dual-path”,
    DP) for the CSF flow in the third ventricle CSF moves during the systolic and diastolic phase on two paths
    above and beneath the interthalamic adhesion in caudal and cranial direction, respectively (Fig. 2C&D).

The third category (“crossing-path”, XP) shows a broad path of CSF flow almost across the whole
    distance of the third ventricle during both the systolic and the diastolic phases (Fig. 2E&F). Subjects
    showing this category had no interthalamic adhesion. The differences in CSF flow anatomy in the third
    ventricle are caused by differences in size of the interthalamic adhesion (white areas in Fig. 2A-D).
    --------------------------------------------------

Interthalamic adhesion can be large, small or absent.

Any comments how that may affect brain owner?

Originally I thought that vortex axis should be at interthalamic adhesion.
    Now I am guessing that most activity is to the right of interthalamic adhesion (when looking at the figures above).

///

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Interthalamic adhesion is a vestage organ......most of us connect thalami other ways like thru neocortex or via corpus collosum.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

1. yes.......but AI destruction of the hypocretin neurons (only 50,000 in humans is not reversible) and leads to catalplexy and narcolepsy.
    2. Yes............next blog gets into how one does this without saying it......but it should be intuitive by now

5. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Thanks...I just wanted to make sure that the my pineal had a chance....and wasn't irreversible like the hypocretin neuron loss you just wrote about .... I know many of those have gone for good...but because my sleep is improving I'm feeling pretty chipper about what you've been unfolding here recently

6. Jude

Jude Gold

Could the word "energiser" be used as a layman's description for the pineal glands role in vortex control?