1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Quantum Sleep2013 Webinar

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It is the spinning of the vortex from the aspect of the pineal.........water is structured by light magnetism and gravity waves all that begin and end with the input to the pineal.......and the target of the pineal looking forward in the 3 rd ventricle is the hypothalamus......where the leptin receptor is and where the hypocretin neurons are.......the collicular plate is also closely related to the targeting of the pineal and where REM comes from.......within the vortex comes the electron flow........the cells within the entire ventricular system all have cilia.......did you know that the choroid also concentrates iodine when we are ketotic?

Last edited: Oct 13, 2013
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If you understood the webinar well........you will know why I said never supplement with melatonin........it is all tied to melanopsin function

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

EE7 is going to blow post menopausal women away...........we are leading up to another deep inconvenient truth about things.........

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

My brain is exploding........ just saying.......... and now you want to blow me away too??? Actually - you have been doing that for 3 years....how lucky am I.........

I wonder if this brain pain is permanent? have to ask a neurosurgeon......

I think all this brain pain is giving me wrinkles......

5. Inger

Inger Silver

Audrey throw away your TV. It is only hurting you... I say this because I care for you so much
    You cannot afford stuff that hurts you anymore Audrey

The truth really often is inconvenient. But it still is the truth, and if we want to heal it is the only way to go

I believe healing for you is as possible as it is for me Audrey :love:

6. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Exactly...

The power of information is that it steals energy from you, we used to think it was only mental power that got drained but not so simple. Spend the time you gain at analog ways of getting information instead. Go see some opera, go watch a movie now and then, read some old books, be around people even more, learn to play an instrument, paint a picture.

When we go analog we start to use all our sides, body in sync with your mind, in a way that builds energy instead of draining it.

Good luck and give that piece of tech away, send it to destruction.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I would also point this out to many of you because I am not sure many made the connection.......in EE3 I had a list of things
    What does an altered field do and what are these functions?

1. The motility of diatoms (www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/chromista/diatoms/diatomlh.html)
    2. The rate of cell proliferation in cultures
    3. Melatonin synthesis in the pineal gland
    4. Calcium concentration in lymphocytes, especially thymus cells (T cells)
    5. And in the germination of all plant based seeds (The real reason we have GMO’s today)

In putting diatoms one people should know these are flagellated or ciliated bacteria.........that resemble the function of the ependyma cells on the inside surfaces of your brain where CSF resides. These are the cells of the interior SQUID that pays attention to the direction of the vortex.........so it is clear that an altered field also decreases their ability to sense the vortex change..........it is not just a vortex issue with blue light..........

8. Inger

Inger Silver

I listened to the sleep webinar again today. After having a MHS and 5 oysters and taking a dip in the river. Laying on my balcony, just looking into the sky while Jack talked. It was sunny and beautiful weather. The massive implications of our comfortable lifestyle brought tears in my eyes. It explained the whole drama I see around me.. mental ilness... rigidity... depression etc. so clear and the reasons why. It was painful. I had the beautiful heaven all over me, the sunshine in my eyes. It was a very unforgettable hour.

9. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

I found a web page that summarizes some 2010 research done on the movement of CSF in the ventricular system of the brain.
    http://cds.ismrm.org/protected/10MProceedings/files/4425_1345.pdf

It has cool Magnetic Resonance images showing the vortex effect in the third ventricle. I don't know how to get the pictures to show here, so follow the link to take a look.

It's interesting how the flow pattern ties into your heart beat.

I wish they could show pictures of the same subjects when they were asleep. Wouldn't that be fascinating?

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

For Jack

I am stuck at vortex hydraulics, pls be patient with me.

Blood is being pumped by heart.
    What causes CSF to move?

---------------------------------------
    What is being called vortex?
    Is it a circular CSF rotation with axis at about interthalamic adhesion,
    similar to:

[​IMG]

I imagine that this form rotates but rather slowly.
    But you were talking about very high velocities.

I imagine that to be possible possible on the outside boundaries of this (generally slow) rotational flow.
    I imagine number of small high velocity vortexes near wall of third ventricle.
    They could/would have a form similar to tornado.

[​IMG]
    ============================================

[​IMG]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ventricular_system#Flow_of_cerebrospinal_fluid
    Flow of cerebrospinal fluid

The ventricles are filled with cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) which bathes and cushions the brain and spinal cord within their bony confines. Cerebrospinal fluid is produced by modified ependymal cells of the choroid plexus found in all components of the ventricular system except for the cerebral aqueduct and the posterior and anterior horns of the lateral ventricles. CSF flows from the lateral ventricles via the foramina of Monro into the third ventricle, and then the fourth ventricle via the cerebral aqueduct in the brainstem. From there it can pass into the central canal of the spinal cord or into the cisterns of the subarachnoid space via three small foramina: the central foramen of Magendie and the two lateral foramina of Luschka.

The fluid then flows around the superior sagittal sinus to be reabsorbed via the arachnoid villi into the venous system. CSF within the spinal cord can flow all the way down to the lumbar cistern at the end of the cord around the cauda equina where lumbar punctures are performed.

The cerebral aqueduct between the third and fourth ventricles is very small, as are the foramina, which means that they can be easily blocked, causing high pressure in the lateral ventricles. This is a common cause of hydrocephalus (known colloquially as "water on the brain"), which is an extremely serious condition due to both the damage caused by the pressure as well as nature of whatever caused the block (e.g. a tumour or inflammatory swelling).

///

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Remember from the webinar the pineal gets input from the superior cervical ganglion which rides on the arterial tree........it is sensing the paramagnetic flow of blood to tell if it is energized with sunlight or not.......it is checking its zeta potential. And this information with other data from the eye and the gravitation field is integrated to decide whether the vortex should spin counterclockwise or clockwise..........

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Jnsz the flow of CSF is determined by what signals the pineal gets.......just think of it like a toilet......when you flush it it forces the water spin a certain way. The pineal does the same thing. In light is spins the water of CSF one direction and in dark it goes the other. This is how the DC current moves one way and reverses its polarity at night. The flow is also augmented by the surface cells called ependyma, which all have cilia on them to sense and augment the flow.......of the vortex once it begins.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

the axis begins at the pineal and radiates outward or inward to the anterior third ventricle........and laterally on the thalamus and inferiorly on the collicular plate.

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

[​IMG]

length of diastole(relaxation)---->Mg
    length of systole(contraction)---->Ca

[​IMG]

////////////////

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

When you say toilet flush
    I think Coriolis acceleration
    It spin counterclockwise in northern and clockwise in southern hemisphere.

=======================
    This low pressure system over Iceland spins counter-clockwise due to balance between the Coriolis force and the pressure gradient force.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coriolis_effect#Intuitive_explanation

[​IMG]

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

it is ok to think this way.......but humans only reverse their vortex in light and dark normally.

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

I re read EE#3 this morning ........It made we realise why I had the problem with sun stroke yesterday ....I have always known this.......but this was quite a wake up call!

The life guards kept telling me I was dehydrated and I kept saying no - I drink heaps. But of course - I am intracellularly dehydrated - no matter how much I drink .....when my field is altered - chaos ensues.

I have to do way better.....

I still don't know tho .....an altered field affects your pineal gland - is there more to it? Can we reverse this as we age?
    or only somewhat?

I don't understand point #2

Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
  18. caroline

caroline Moderator

I still don't understand ....how can you become quite drowsy and then when you go to bed awhile later - you become wide awake? and my temperature seems to rise..is this a mattress problem?

what am I missing?

19. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

So is this what is happening in the brain that has no real restorative sleep...a vortex spinning one way all the time....or not enough balance between one direction and the other?

Is this the basis of all bad sleep patterns or are there other factors that exist separate from the CSF actions. It seemed to me that they are all interrelated and can't be separated.

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

At it is core this is the problem with many sleep disorders...