1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Quantum Sleep2013 Webinar

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Oct 10, 2013.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

Well Dr. Kruse ...this webinar is pretty amazing for so many reasons. It used to be that only the blogs hurt my head ...but you did a masterful job in this one.

I loved to see your passion and enthusiasm and excitement come thru in a quantum fashion in this webinar.
    You could barely contain yourself! ...and you barely took a breath!

It is very complex on one hand ....but so simple on the other. I am going to watch this multiple times to pull all the details together. You said " if you aren't getting it yet - you are killing me" I am absolutely getting it, and I am pretty sure you are thinking ..... it's about freakin time.....

There is so, so much to think about in this webinar .....I love - and appreciate all of this stuff that you are teaching us. I love being engaged and trying to figure it all out..... regenerating neurons during the daylight hours .... to the max..... and then shutting down when the sun sets and we get ready for sleep for autophagy to take place.

Thanks Dr. K. for hanging in there with us.... It is the most amazing ride....I feel so energized and optimistic and so overflowing with life..... and grateful that there is a Jack Kruse......

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This webinar is vital.........and I mean it.

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Can we share our thoughts on this webinar......in my opinion - this is it in a nutshell....this is the holy grail....we need to get this right.

I want to fully and completely get these last two webinars + the EE series. I want to know where I am going and why.....

I completely and unequivocally get it .....but there is so much important, fascinating, and exciting detail to nail down.

Can we have a discussion so we can ask great questions on the Q&A? It would be great for Dr. k to know that we are really paying attention.....

4. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Well, gave it 2 listens already. Time to re-read EE5, flip the DC current in my brain a couple of times :p, and come back in the couple of days with some thoughts.

5. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I can't believe he explained the mechanics of sleep phases. I had to close my open mouth.

6. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

Did you all get an email with a link to the new webinar?? I haven't seen anything yet!

7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Just send an email to support.

8. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

Yay! Just got it from support. They were super quick this time :)

Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  9. Inger

Inger Silver

I just have to say... wow I listened to it once, and have to re listen at least twice! Is Jack a super human...? :confused: he is the best proof of what power living the Epi Paleo style with CT gives you... I just was kind of amazed (paralyzed? ;)) watching him and feeling his energy so I even forgot to listen what he said at times..huh!

I have listened to the September Webinar 3 to 4 times now.. and it is amazing too. I get it clearer every time

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

the spin of the vortex posterior to anterior in the 3 rd ventricle is tied to the 3 laws of nature in the pineal gland........and now you know why......and how.......complex? Yep......but the polarity and current of flow are important.......the manner in which neural circuits are wired is opposite......this is why in wakefulness we move and in sleep our limbs are paralyzed and our gut does not work at all..........and if the wrong signals are given to our pineal gland it affects the power and the direct of the vortex. That affects the neural circuits abilities.......and it affects the DC current's strength and power for regeneration

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

12. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

really looking fwd to sitting down and listening to this...

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The most important thing to human health is contained in my October 2013 webinar.........it is sleep. Whether you realize it or not, how you slept last night probably has a bigger impact on your life than what you decide to eat, how much you eat, how much money you make, or where you live. Sleep equals 1/3 of your life but it is part of your wellness quotient we all must have and enter with routine regularity for a deep reason, ............. yet few understand it.

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Third ventricle
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_ventricle

[​IMG]

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

dr Kruse:

Looking at pictures of third ventricle,
    I think that I see a (irregular) toroidal space (bladder of a tire), in vertical/front to back plane. Center of that toroid is either solid or the space is narrowed (Interthalamic adhesion present or not).
    Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) is rotating one way during sleep and the other way during wakeup time.

Structured water can exist in EZ exclusion zone or small spaces below 1.4nm
    Third ventricle is relatively large space. What kind water is in CSF, mostly bulk or mostly structured.
    Does CSF contains carbon nano-tubes?

===========

Rotating vortex reminds me that gyroscope is near.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2013
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you clearly did not listen to the webinar.........it is the rotation of the vortex.

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Rotation of vortex structures CSF, you said that number of times, once at time 41:30.
    I take that most of CSF within third ventricle is made of structured water.

18. caroline

caroline Moderator

I just re listened to an old consult with JK .......he told me that after the age of sixty our pineal and pituitary glands can go to sleep - that it can be a real problem..... so is low EMF, spring water and the photoelectric effect and epi paleo enuf to bring these bad boys back to life? or do we need to take extraordinary measures?

I don't think I am converting serotonin to melatonin at least not well enough .....oxy sure doesn't do it. I realise that fake light is huge for me .... so does this mean I need to reduce TV and computer - even with bluebockers on even more than I have already? Is limiting computer time [with glasses on] to am only a big help?

I noticed last night that as the sun started going down I started yawning and getting drowsy - but it was only 7:30......to early to go to bed ......when I did go to bed at 9:30 - I couldn't fall asleep ....wide awake. I had been watching a movie.

I guess I already have given myself the answer......

But still .....can we bring our pineal gland back to life - or is it cooked?

I need to listen to this webinar yet again....

Last edited: Oct 12, 2013
  19. caroline

caroline Moderator

another thing - I still don't understand if some people [me] need to supplement with melatonin? When Dr. K. and I talked - he seemed to be saying I should be taking it ... I was at the time.......so maybe he was just going with what I was doing ....but my pg was extremely low. I need to listen again .....we had so many technical issues with skype that day.....but I am pretty sure JK said I need pg and melatonin. Well - he did say that - but maybe that isn't quite what he meant...

But if your pineal gland is asleep .......maybe it needs melatonin to help wake it up?

I am just going around in my usual circles now......

20. ATL_Paleo

ATL_Paleo Gold

IIRC ... Dr. K has said that red light therapy can help decalcify (awaken) the pineal gland.