1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Quantum Mitochondrion

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by KalosKaiAgathos, May 7, 2018.

1. KalosKaiAgathos

KalosKaiAgathos New Member

People are slowly catching on (emphasis mine):

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5264502/

The quantum mitochondrion and optimal health (2016)

A sufficiently complex set of molecules, if subject to perturbation, will self-organize and show emergent behaviour. If such a system can take on information it will become subject to natural selection. This could explain how self-replicating molecules evolved into life and how intelligence arose. A pivotal step in this evolutionary process was of course the emergence of the eukaryote and the advent of the mitochondrion, which both enhanced energy production per cell and increased the ability to process, store and utilize information. Recent research suggest that from its inception life embraced quantum effects such as ‘tunnelling’ and ‘coherence’ while competition and stressful conditions provided a constant driver for natural selection. We believe that the biphasic adaptive response to stress described by hormesis–a process that captures information to enable adaptability, is central to this whole process. Critically, hormesis could improve mitochondrial quantum efficiency, improving the ATP/ROS ratio, whereas inflammation, which is tightly associated with the aging process, might do the opposite. This all suggests that to achieve optimal health and healthy aging, one has to sufficiently stress the system to ensure peak mitochondrial function, which itself could reflect selection of optimum efficiency at the quantum level.​

Self-organization = breaking the second law of thermodynamics.

Very interesting that they also consider hormesis oppositional to inflammation. Many Peatarians see hormesis and autophagy as a bad thing, and in some ways, just as bad as general inflammation.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Peatatarians are myopic.

KalosKaiAgathos likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Fasting lowers methionine and increases TCA and urea cycle kinetics. To restore glutathione from homocysteine. Red light improves it. 42% of sunlight is red from sunrise to sunset. Last Part: methionine alone improves autophagy. How? As methionine rises it reduces autophagy. What can lower it if the sun is not part of your life? Serine and glycine. This is why bone broths help many causes of heteroplasmy. It also explains why I said to get one specific test for heteroplasmy in a 5G world. Bone broths are loaded with serine and glycine and are the best way to lower methionine SAFELY. All the science behind this right here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/15707564

Penny and drezy like this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Vermont is gonna be a fun Peat beat down

5. KalosKaiAgathos

KalosKaiAgathos New Member

Lack of UV light. On this point, I absolutely agree with you Jack. There are even quotes where Ray advises people to get sunlight exposure through a window, instead of the real thing, to filter out UV light.

Of course, people change their theories over time. He might support UV light right now...

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

KAlos if he got the UV part wrong do you realize what the downstream collateral damage to his theories really are?

Massive is the word that comes to mind.

Mayuri and Allin like this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Allert @drezy

Dx:
    MTHFR/high homocysteine

drezy likes this.
  8. Penny

Penny New Member

SCORE! I did something right for once:) I use glycine in lieu of sugar for anything that needs a touch of sweetening - like nut shakes - and Queen Serine is knocking my ass out every night now - thanks! Was always wondering if glycine was a fail or a win - glycine is in gelatin too BTW:) I went this route because grass fed bones are like $18.00 for 3 of them here... I just don't have it -

Phosphene and Sajid Mahmood like this.
  9. Jude

Jude Gold

Penny, what are you using? I've used gelatin but wouldn't say that sweetened:confused:;):)

10. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Good because I believe when I followed is theory I became deathly ill. Lets just say I felt like a robot malfunctioning (short circuit kinda of thing). I had brain pressure smack in the middle of my head (cranial pressure), I could only sleep in increments, if I slept in the dark I had panic attacks, if I closed my eyes I would see flashing lights, I barely was able to pee, had extreme pain in my kidney/liver area, my heart was up and down, my eyes felt like they would pop out of my head. I could go on with more. I researched and researched with my symptoms caused by HPA malfunction or sepsis, high vitamin A symptoms, combo of hypo/hyperthyroid which I believe was a malfunction of my HPA axis or sepsis. The only thing at that time before I found your site doc that helped me was progesterone cream and rest. Since I found you I was able to stop my cream. I still have a ways to go BUT I am soooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooo much better. Thank youoooo soooooo much. If you want to pick me to comment on, yep I'm on it. There may have been other factors that put me in that state I am sure butPeat ways put me way over the edge. Oh go to show you how low my dopamine was then I tried it twice, yep dumbass I was, good thing I didn't try it 3 times your out..haha I think now how I felt then and it was so scary I have a hard time talking about it. Sorry Dr. K but when I see his name I have alot of emotions. The only plus from all that it lead me here.

DO NOT THINK ABOUT PEAT"S WAYS.. I REPEAT (HAHA NO PUN) DO NOT FOLLOW PEAT.

Last edited: May 9, 2018
    Phosphene and Sajid Mahmood like this.
  11. Penny

Penny New Member

I'm using this l-serine:
    https://www.amazon.com/Powerfully-P...6&sr=8-2-spons&keywords=l-serine+powder&psc=1

I keep falling asleep while reading - last night my knuckles ended up pressing against my lips and teeth - honestly, it is such a deep sleep - I have also been doing progesterone cream and am finally able to remember my dreams - even with 100 mg of P5P I wasn't remembering my dreams until the progesterone - the only other thing I take at night is taurine - during the day, I only take astaxanthin, K2 and DHEA - one pump vaginally and I used it on my face lately because I was out in the sun like 24 hours last weekend and burned - woops:) DHEA cleared it right up - probably a fail to use in the morning though because it might block the sunlight - and it might be too energizing to use at night - so I go out into the sun, then put it on my face - only if I have a burn though - Dr. K's DHEA post and cortisol post really struck home for me:)

For gelatin I just use Now foods gelatin - I also found this fun post on glycine and gluconeogenesis:
    Gluconeogenesis from glycine and serine in fasted normal and diabetic rats
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1149253/

For glycine, I use this:
    https://www.amazon.com/BulkSuppleme...1525882882&sr=1-2-spons&keywords=glycine&th=1

It tastes just like sugar - and according to this article, it lowers the effect of sugar when taken with sugar:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12450897

My guess is it turns into pyruvate and that helps the mitochondria -

Phosphene likes this.
  12. Jason Coates

Jason Coates Losing the Shade.

In survivor's soup you mention that you add more ginger beyond 5 spice. Is this because ginger lowers induced lipid peroxidation and raised the levels of antioxidant enzymes, together with serum glutathione" amongst other things?" Glutathione being the main reason? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3665023/

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

many of these reasons to lower Cox 2 amplification. Ginger is better than CBD in many cases in slowing COX-2 amplification allowing for deuterium liberation from membranes. May 2018 webinar alert

drezy, Alex97232 and Jason Coates like this.