1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Quantum Biology! (it's mind bending)

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by TheKid, Feb 7, 2013.

1. TheKid

TheKid Gold

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Now youre cooking with gas.........

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Dude... your Ask Jack Questionhttp://jackkruse.com/forum/showthread.php?5786-Quantum-Entanglement has me reeling this morning in a totally cool way. Butterfly effect what you do impacts not only yourself but others who've never met you.

Looks like I've got some reading to do today...

5. freesia

freesia Old Member

Excellent. Thanks TheKid.

6. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

Prof Brian Cox has being doing a series of documentaries called Wonders of Life on BBC2 in the UK. The first one was What is Life? He said life is energy and energy is a steep proton gradient.

I don't know if people outside of the UK can watch it but you might be able to do so through a proxy such as Hide My Ass.

I seem to be having problems posting links on this forum but if you search for brian cox what is life bbc click on the bbc link then click on the pink "On BBC iPlayer" link on the right hand side you should be able to watch it.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sounds like EMF 2 and 3........to me.

8. TheKid

TheKid Gold

And I give you Tonkene, a fragrance note created through the application of quantum biology.

http://senseofscent.blogspot.com/2011/11/from-coumarin-to-tonkine-luca-turin-ted.html

"So they asked us to make a new coumarin. And so we started doing calculations.
    And the first thing you do is you calculate the vibrational spectrum of coumarin,
    and you smooth it out, so that you have a nice picture of what this sort of chord,
    so to speak, of coumarin is. And then you start cranking the computer to find
    other molecules, related, or unrelated, that have the same vibrations."

- Luca Turin

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

smell is another quantum sense.......there is so much data for our quantum ness now it is not funny......vision and rhodopsin, touch, memory, learning, pain, bone, muscle.......speech. It is all quantum.

10. TheKid

TheKid Gold

Indeed all quantum and, I suppose by extension, all vibrational. By the way, I believe I saw somewhere (maybe Carlo's video) that cell receptors are activated by vibrational recognition. That is, whatever approaches the cell has its own vibration; and if it matches the proper vibration of the receptor you have a connection. If it is vibrationally incongruent, then, Houston, we have a problem and the approaching substance is recognized as pathogenic and an immune response is mounted. did i characterize that properly?

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yes you did........In fact soon I will show you that all receptors and hormones or enzymes are no longer lock and key.......they bind using non locality. Insulin's action especially and this is why timing is massive. Nanotubes and water power it and when it is broken cancer is more likely.......when melatonin is low you lose control of P53 and all hell breaks lose.

12. TheKid

TheKid Gold

How then does EMF disrupt this system of vibrational recognition? Is it simply that EMF vibrations do not exist in nature, and therefore are constantly perturbing cell membranes and their receptors? And does this always elicit a response? Or is it more nuanced. For instance, is there a threshhold of pathogenic vibration that must be reached before an immune response is mounted?

Also can we say that EMF is an irritant? Or is it that it just overrides the vibrational frequency of normal receptors thus making more difficult or impossible for them to "hear" the normal vibrations of approaching hormones, etc.?? Maybe sort of a "noise" effect?

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Vibration = oscillation.......you asked about this before.......every electromagnetic field has its own vibrational pattern that dictates fluxes, kinetics, and biochemistry.......once it changes it all changes. This is complex enough and I do not want to move there until we get the foundations of just what an altered electromagnetic field does to all biochemistry. It is quite simple if you use this analogy. We all know how baseball is played at Yankee Stadium in NYC. There are 4 bases and they are at right angles to one another and there are foul lines that run from home plate thru third and first base until they reach the outfield fences. So the limits of the park are well defined. This is precisely what the Schumann resonance is for life and biochemistry. It is the park that biology on life must play. When you alter that park the game changes substantially. So if we were to remove first and second based and extend right field 500 feet and place a huge sinkhole in centerfield would the game of baseball in Yankee stadium be the same as it was before these changes? I think the answer is intuitive. This changes is precisely parallel to what modern pulsed EMF does to biochemistry today. What we used to expect we no longer can expect, and when we treat people in this new realm we need to think about how the game has changed to explain what we are observing. What we are observing is known. Then we can look at the current playing field and make experiments to model what we think has happened. The Russian cosmonaut experience from MIR is such and example. My weight loss and use of CT are other examples of this observation and the fact I have reproduced it in many people shows us we need to question our beliefs about how biochemistry now acts when space time is distorted on our planet. When the field has changes it changes everything.

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

disease is noise state........genetic damage is a change in field oscillation..........it is energy state change that leads to a genetic alteration in signaling by uncoupling p53 from the CCG's

15. diane

diane Gold

Is this what accounts for some species' sense of smell? I'm thinking of dogs that can sniff out only a few cancer cells. Is it the actual smell or that the "vibration" (if that's the right word) is off?

I know a vet who told me a few years ago he has "healing hands". It's not something he tells everyone as they will think he's a quack, but I think he knew that I would understand. I do believe him - although I'm not sure how that works. But from reading this, it seems to me that it's tied together.

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

ye sit is Diane..........their olfaction is built differently because this is a sense that is well developed in them......in fact dogs need to be connected to Earth more so than many other creatures and it is also why Dogs will seek out the sun even when they are furry to offset non grounded state because they do not have a good back zeta system like we do or birds do. They did not need it because they are designed for outdoors.......and we force them indoors hence why digs health is now worse than ever plus we feed them shit

17. diane

diane Gold

Thanks so much for this. I see the impact of people not even taking their dog outside for walks - living in condos with little fake grass boxes on their balconies. Dogs sleeping on the bed even further away from the floor (one of my pet peeves LOL). I know that it can impact the behaviour because of boredom and lack of mental stimulation - but now I see there's so much more. I've known so many dogs who are dying from cancer at younger and younger ages. Behavioural issues are increasing, and as you said, people are shoving shit for food in a dog's mouth constantly.

Like you I see so much crap that just makes me cringe. Posts all over Facebook - don't let your dog out in the heat (mine will sit in the sun on those days, then go to the shade to cool off the smart pups), don't let your dog out in the cold. They have no idea what they're doing. My hope is to take this information you're sharing and figure out how to change how people treat their dogs.

jnewman21 likes this.