1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Quantlet

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Jenny S, Apr 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Haas anyone received a Quantlet lately?

Alex97232 likes this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Jenni .....did you get yours originally? or is this another one?

3. Mitchell97

Mitchell97 New Member

Lol the Quantlet was a bust...I sent mine back to them back in September 2017 and haven't received it back or heard from them since.

Michael CULLEN likes this.
  4. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

No still haven't got original, but they told me last year I would still get it.

Alex97232 likes this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

wow Jenny ...that's a long time to be waiting....

6. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Don't think I'm ever going to get one - oh well!

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

you paid for it already?

8. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Yes had to pay when ordered

9. Mitchell97

Mitchell97 New Member

:(:tears:

10. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Hi Jenny,
    I too bought and paid for Quantlet on 12/9/15 with estimated delivery of 9/2016--numerous back and forth with promises from them to just be patient. Well, nothing yet. Kind of sad.

11. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Can't remember when I paid for mine Alex but was the first one so probably same date as you

Alex97232 likes this.
  12. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

LOL!!

Alex97232 likes this.
  13. paskovanaryba

paskovanaryba Silver

The same happened to me, ordered and paid in Dec 2015 and never received it.

Alex97232 likes this.
  14. Mitchell97

Mitchell97 New Member

15. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Maybe they will send you the 2.0....I have j
    Had a total of 4.
    Sent back 2....they sent them back but a refurbished that broke after a month of usage.

I bought another one from a member....broke after 9 months (big wrist).

If anyone wants to sell. Broken quantlet for parts I am willing to pay a small amont plus shopping

16. Mitchell97

Mitchell97 New Member

I haven't received a reply or any messages from their team in almost two years. I highly doubt it.

17. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Oh well...guess the company is dead (or acting dead ) and now understand why the quantlet section of forum was removed.

I still believe in the idea and loved the product when it worked (and maybe placebo but had the best workouts with it(intensity wise)).

Michael CULLEN likes this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The owner of the Quantlet site says he will be contacting people about replacements via email soon So this is should be directed there and not here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.