1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Quantlet When It's Cloudy

Discussion in 'The Quantlet' started by AdamF, Oct 27, 2017.

1. AdamF

AdamF New Member

I was thinking...when it's cloudy or outside, or it's just a day where I have appointments in the morning/throughout the day, could I actually use the Quantlet on the eye at certain points to pseudo-mimic the sun signal by running a few customized programs throughout the day that roughly sync with light profiles?

I.e. -

6 AM - Expose the eye to custom program with blue/green/red in appropriate ratios

10 AM - Run either Performance protocol or custom protocol with UV-A present.

12 - 3 PM - Not sure, but possibly another Performance.

6 PM - Sleep/relax protocol or custom program based around red.

drezy likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When its cloudy I use mine a ton. Hint.

Mayuri likes this.
  3. AdamF

AdamF New Member

I have a great idea for the next Quantum Dyanmics product, and you/Ruben/Wunsch are probably the only ones that can pull it off; sending you a private message.

4. drezy

drezy Gold

If it's the quantum c*ck ring, forget it I've already made the pitch...

5. AdamF

AdamF New Member

Actually, I'm interested in putting the Quantlet on my balls during Wellness mode for the red light testosterone boost -- Ben Greenfield does a similar thing w/ a different device.

Brent Patrick and drezy like this.
  6. drezy

drezy Gold

Your candor is appreciated.

FWIW I still sun roast my nuts with a little lugol's infused coconut oil these days...

Brent Patrick likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The best c$ck ring is free..........get your junk in the sun.

Mayuri, Brent Patrick and drezy like this.
  8. drezy

drezy Gold

LOL! And that's why I do exactly that.

Just between us and the whole internet I got the comment/question "Whoa, what happened?!" after a month in the sun.

The meaning of which I'll leave to your imagination.

Brent Patrick and seanb4 like this.
  9. Just Breathe

Just Breathe New Member

The link on the Quantlet website to register for updates on the next production run appears to be broken. Is there a way I can get on the list for pre-ordering?

10. Sajid Mahmood

Sajid Mahmood Lionel Messi

Is it okay to use the quantlet outside on a really hot day for cooling? Which settings are appropriate for that? red/infrared/Cooling?

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yes. You can use any and see which work best for you. That is what hacking is all about.

12. Sajid Mahmood

To activate the cooling on the body i'm sure if i have to select either red or infrared along with cooling. If just select cooling without any light, would it still cool down the body? I remember you mention something about when red light or infrared light hits the skin, it raises red blood cells closer to the skin, so then the cooling can then be activated onto the body.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

All good.........but you're built for t a tropical life. So how does a palm tree do in England.

Stop.

Think before replying.

I think you need to come to Mexico too. I have lessons for you.

14. Sajid Mahmood

Would love to Jack! Thanks for the invitation but can't afford too at the moment! Financial and family reasons!

15. Sajid Mahmood

Working on moving to a new location. It's going to take time Jack. I have so many family and relatives here, also not to mention my children's education is free here in the UK. Also have plenty of work here. It's going be a long process before i can move.

16. Sajid Mahmood

Can the quantlet mimic sunrise light with a color temperature of 1800k, equal amounts of blue green and red and also the 42% IR-A?

17. Mayuri

Mayuri Silver

OH man, you guys. . .

Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  18. drezy

drezy Gold

C'mon Mayuri you know how this works

Convincing a woman she should try all this out:
    "Your skin will look younger and have a nice glow."
    And it will

Convincing a man he should try all this out:
    "Your junk will work like when you were a teenager."
    And it will

Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  19. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

Yes and yes on both of these Dan!
    Naked sunbathing is the fountain of youth and for the ladies, even better when you spread your legs and open up the flower, seriously! And if you can get your partner on board and do it with you....
    Well.....LOL! :thumbsup::love:
    Nothing compares to making love directly on the magnetic field!
    One thing leads to another.....:love::love::love:

drezy likes this.