1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Quantlet Timing: Vermont 2017

Discussion in 'The Quantlet' started by AdamF, Oct 26, 2017.

1. AdamF

AdamF New Member

In Jack's talk from Healing Vermont 2017, he stated that UV-A is what turns off the hormonal cascade that is initiated by blue light in the early morning.

Thus, is it wise to avoid the P30/P60 protocols in the morning before UV-A is actually present from the sun, and stick to Wellness Protocols/custom designed when using in the early morning?
    Allin, Lahelada and shiran like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I think that is wise.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Last year I showed definitely this happened in your retina in Vermont in 2017......ten months later they are telling the world I am right. PHYSICISTS ARE ABOUT THE 'IMPOSSIBLE' -- TURNING LIGHT INTO MATTER
    Theoretically, it should be possible to turn light into matter. In practice, well - "easier said than done" is an understatement.
    Now, 84 years after the process was first theorized, some researchers reckon they're going to be able to do it - and they're about to start the experiment.https://www.sciencealert.com/light-into-matter-breit-wheeler-process-hohlraum-experiment-start-2018
    Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  4. MonteD

MonteD New Member

Wellness protocol in the morning and p60 protocol in the evening at 3 to 5pm during the "anabolic" stage of the day.
    WalterNL likes this.