1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Quantlet Success

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by emmao, May 5, 2017.

1. emmao

emmao New Member

A couple of months ago my family received a quantlet (just received a second and waiting on our third). I've played softball since I was about 5 years old and I'm continuing to play into college. I spend about 2 or 3 days a week playing softball and average about 7 games on the weekends during season. After high school season in the fall, I took a three month break because everytime I pitched I would get an overwhelming pain in my shoulder. When it was time to start in February, I had no energy to get through practice and dreaded pitching in fear that my arm would start hurting.

I started using the quantlet on performance and wellness for 60 minutes. Instantly I felt the effects of the quantlet on how I performed. I wouldn't be sore the next day and I could easily make it through a practice going 100%. I started throwing harder, more accurate, and confidently after using the quantlet. There's a huge difference in my performance depending on if I do the quantlet or not.

Downside, if I did the quantlet before practice at 6, for a full hour I could not sleep! I spent hours wide awake in bed even after wearing my goggles and turning all electronics on airplane mode. I have modified my time to about 30 minutes and I've noticed this reduction has let me sleep.

Is there such thing as too much light?

CDawn15, Mayuri, Tommyboy and 3 others like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

nope........unless your dehydrated. Put this in your journal. It is good.

Last edited: May 6, 2017
    Mayuri and Inger like this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

dehydrated=aldosterone is trending down
    dehydrated--->one cannot become hydrated just by drinking extra water, lowish aldosterone will waste that water right away, pee it out within minutes
    method is need to raise aldosterone and readjust electrolytes to get back to proper hydration level
    I could use 3-4 lines description on how to do it on daily basis, (not while lion chases me).

seanb4 likes this.
  4. Joe Gavin

Joe Gavin Face Everything And Rise

What protocol were you running before practice?

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator