1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Quantlet Questions

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by seanb4, Oct 26, 2016.

1. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Feel free to add any questions, I'll start:

-What wavelengths are used?

-What proteins do these wavelengths interact with and what effects do they produce?

-Can you use it too much, what would be the upper limit?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

1. Patent protected.
    2. All
    3. Yes. We do not think you should sleep with it.

Allin and seanb4 like this.
  3. smith5

smith5 it is thought

1. Can I place an order now and make a paymet/get a shipment later?
    2. If so, will the full description of the device (frequency range, power, etc) be available attached to the device?
    3. What are main classes of evidence it is based on and what statistical weight do they have relative to the device function?
    4. Can cold and light be used interchangeably by switching off one or the other? Like for example if you are traveling in the Mediterranean or Asia with plenty of sunlight and would need only cold.
    5. So the thermoelectric effect is used by the Quantlet only to produce its own cooling surface, which would extract body heat using skin temperature sensors, right? Does it have any batteries for of that effect to operate or how is it self-sustainable?

Thanks

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

1. You can buy it and tell them when and where you want it shipped.
    2. Yes
    3. This is covered on the Quantlet website. Stanford and Harvard studies were used in development. Please view them.
    4. Yes
    5. It has batteries.

5. smith5

smith5 it is thought

I've viewed. Maybe I've missed something, but I can't believe that main classes of non-clinical evidence are "athletic performance" and jet lag. And actually the weight of the evidence in relation to same outcomes achieved by other means is not very clear.
    It's wearability in sleep is not clear, because on indiegogo site you and Rubin say it can be wearable in sleep, and here on the forum - that it's not.

Other questions:
    6. Can its light function be programmable on variable time intervals simultaneously and be used in conjunction only with skin temperature sensor for real-time recording on an external media ? Like for example, to program light frequencies be emitted in succession or simultaneously for variable time intervals while recording the temperature data on an external memory?
    7. Can the bandages for wearing on the wrist be removed and replaced with other provided bandages to fix the device on other ares (like, e.g. acupuncture points)?

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  6. If we purchase the Quantlet would we still require a Magnetico sleep pad and I believe I have seen this mentioned before?

7. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Looking at the chart on page 349 in Light in Shaping Life, is there any additional benefit to using the Quantlet on the left or right wrist?

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

we think there is a difference but the magnitude will vary in people
    Its a N=1 bio hack

Sue-UK likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The Quantlet is not designed to be used in sleep and the Magnetico is

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Other questions:
    6. Can its light function be programmable on variable time intervals simultaneously and be used in conjunction only with skin temperature sensor for real-time recording on an external media ? YES. Like for example, to program light frequencies be emitted in succession or simultaneously for variable time intervals while recording the temperature data on an external memory? YES
    7. Can the bandages for wearing on the wrist be removed and replaced with other provided bandages to fix the device on other ares (like, e.g. acupuncture points)? IT IS ADJUSTABLE TO A DEGREE. DEPENDS UPON YOUR ANATOMY

It is engineered for this specific site. Other products are being designed for other regions because of how the physiology works with the surface in this area.

seanb4 likes this.
  11. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Why was UVB / and pretty much all UVA not included?

I understand that you need higher energy photons to generate current. Is this achieved with blue / purple frequencies?

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Because based upon the physics we did not need to include them. Remember this uses cooling with light frequencies to activate the blood plasma as a magnetohydrodynamic fluid.

seanb4 likes this.
  13. What is the power density of the IR frequency? What pulse rate(s) is used? Adjustable pulse rates?

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

We use 850nm frequency and the user can vary the pulse rate via the software we are including in the launch versions of the device. Most people have not been shown this. Our partners have. It will be our surprise gift for the time delays we had to go through with the global battery nightmare tied to Samsung. We do not share power density because that is part of our patent and proprietary information.

15. Allin

Allin New Member

Waiting for mine to ship and I do understand the battery delay issue. I did pick purple. I have viewed a couple Videos (YouTube) which covered the Quantlet well.

16. michellehp

michellehp New Member

How adjustable is the size of the device? I have really tiny wrists & I am wondering how it could change the effectiveness if it's not tight enough.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

very

michellehp likes this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Ruben took the Quantlet to Dr. Mercola this weekend and showed him all the new parts we have no shared publically. I think you like him are going to be bowled over at what you are getting.

19. smith5

smith5 it is thought

If the basic experimental scheme of the evidence involved control groups and control conditions, should it be appropriate to wear the Quantlet switched off for some time interchangeably with a usual watch and a watch-like piece of tissue?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It is a bio hacking device........you get to play with it. Construct hacks and see what you find.

For example:

Light and electricity are one and the same thing fundamentally but they have some nuance. Electric current is more bulky to work with because electrons have mass and have to be controlled. Light is made of photons and they have no mass. If you do not believe light and electric current have something in common why do we have something called the photoelectric effect. Take a look at this video and notice where the device that uses electric currents and vibrating motors are. They are on the wrist. http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-38208814
    Anyone remember we built the Quantlet to work with your wrist to use light and cooling photoelectrically? Now stop and think about the possiblilites based upon what you just saw electronically and the bio-hacks this opens up. 4 more weeks and the first Quantum wearable is being delivered to our patient fans. www.thequantlet.com

cantweight likes this.