1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum. After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum. Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis. Sorry for the Inconvenience, but we hope you understand that this is needed to prevent the community from being ridden with malicious users!

Quantlet involved?

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by kovita, Mar 29, 2017.

1. kovita

kovita Silver

Hi Jack, I have been using Quantlet for about 3 weeks now. Mostly wellness mode (morning) and/or relax mode (before bad). I used performance 30 only twice so far. I can observe unbelievable mental state of well being, the BG control improved dramatically and in general the effects were positive for the first two weeks in the last week there are some unexpected news. I have been using GCMAF topically in conservative amounts and frequency for about 3 months now. I would like to see your opinion...

1. I developed progressive inflammation of bladder
    2. the overall inflammation level suddenly increased, knees being the hot spot
    3. ovarian activity appeared despite of breastfeeding, obviously predominantly estrogenic in appearance (1mm versus 13 mm endometrium since start of the use of Quantlet, enlarged follicles)

The first two points are consistent with lyme flare, aren't they. About every study I have ever seen reports bladder as the first place where the bacteria settles and is consistently present in every infected mammal studied.

many thanks
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I would tell you you might want to hack Vitamin C high dose with this.......it acidifies the urine and I bet with some light therapy you might see a nice pop to help this.
  3. kovita

kovita Silver

thanks, Jack. How happened I purchased one last week?! One more news here, I am bleeding in the womany style. So there is some progesterone. It never happened to me while breastfeeding, here I am pretty sure the light is involved.
  4. JMO

JMO Silver

I've been doing the Quantlet mostly on wellness mode. It makes me feel like I have woke up. I am getting things done that I have been procrastinating on for years. It is really having an big effect on my dopamine. i didnt realize how bad my tunnel vision was. But I am having a lot of gut inflamation. It feels similar to my episodes with endometriosis years ago. I had invasive endo on my bowel area and had a lot of gut issues. For years went between Gastro and Gyn. I had surgery in 2005...hysterectomy and endo cleaned up. I really haven't had too many issues over the last 12 years. But every once in awhile I still got bad gut inflamation. Could be adhesions or maybe I have other gut issues ( gluten or parasites). Went thru genova testing and some work with Dr Tim for parasites. Tested for celiac but negative but seem to be sensitive to gluten. Try to avoid it but lately been eating out due to getting almost entire house painted (done with that). Wondering if having an effect with my hormones. I quit my BHRT over a year ago and not doing any hormones. Cold tub has been helping. I got in at 7am today because very painful BM. This was the episodes I went thru with my endo. This turns on and off. When the inflammation is gone....no pain at all. Guess I will go and get my hormones tested to see where I am.