1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Quantlet improves psoriasis

Discussion in 'The Quantlet' started by QuantumRadical, Jul 10, 2017.

1. I gave my sister a quantlet about a month or so ago. She has a case of psoriasis on her foot. She has used the quantlet on her foot for about three weeks--spot application, performance mode, 30 minutes, once a day. She called me last night to tell me that her condition has greatly improved.

Mystic Rose60, Inger, Rubicon and 2 others like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I have two patients with AI's. One with Psoriasis and one with scleroderma. Both have a Q. The psoriasis went away with 6 weeks of a protocol we built for her. The sceleroderma was and has been resistent. We added a ton of salt to her diet and then used a upgrade Q program. Her skin and antivbodies are down 50%. Now we are doing some more novel things with what we've learned.

The Hero's Journey: Venturing out of the ordinary, crossing the threshold into the unknown, encountering fantastic forces, being in the abyss (death and rebirth), experiencing transformation, deciding to stay or to venture back home, and ultimately ascension. Been on one lately? Become a mito-hacker.

3. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

Our Quantlets are arriving within the next few hours here and we plan on taking Carl's to his Dr's next Thursday when he has his acupuncture done. His Dr put needles in his right arm last Thursday and that helped decrease the pain from his stroke. So, next Thursday we will biohack his needles along with his Quantlet on the right arm.

Alex97232 likes this.
  4. Dia

Dia Gold

I was in Montreal over the weekend for my niece's wedding. My whole family got piss drunk at the reception (except me). My son was puking at the wedding reception for THREE hours, so was my daughter. He was just laying on a couch with a bucket, puking in it. After his stomach emptied, he was just puking bile. He couldn't even hold down water. It was a sad affair! I had never seen anyone this drunken from alcohol. I think they had gotten alcohol poisoning, because they hadn't eaten all day, and then in the evening they were doing shots on an empty stomach.

Anyway, couldn't help them at the party, but as soon as I got back to the hotel, I put the Quantlet on them (I never leave home without it now), first my son, then, my daughter.

Well let me tell you... They were totally blown away, and so was I! Even though I believe in the Quantlet, I was still blown away that it worked so fast! These guys went from puking their guts out on the bed (they couldn't even sip water as they would puke it back up), to getting up and walking, drinking water, and behaving as if it was a normal day, and they weren't dying just 30 minutes prior.

I used the Wellness protocol on both of them. The funny thing is, everybody was laughing at me when I told them to put the Quantlet on because it would help them. However, I got the last laugh! AMAZING!!

My daughter said her pounding headache went away after the Wellness Protocol, so did the vomiting, so did the ache in her side and her stomach, so did the nausea and shaking, so did the dizziness. Same thing with my son (he was the worse).

The only problem I had was that after everyone saw the shape the two above were in before and after the Quantlet, I ended staying up most of the night re-charging the battery and doctoring them with it. A full battery can only accommodate two protocols.

I am telling you... everyone was CURED from their hangover with a 30 minute use of the Quantlet on the Wellness Protocol. THEY ALL ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT IT TODAY!

5. Any hint at the Protocol settings please Doc? Mum has Psoriasis, I have a Quantlet :) Thanks