1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

QUANTLET for SAD

Discussion in 'The Quantlet' started by Patrick K, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Hello,

Been awhile since talking about useful protocols for the quantlet:
    I am in Montreal ( latitude) and feel my energy levels going down even though I use Ir, breath low deuterium water thru hydrogen machine,eating low deut fat, red devices and plenty of CT and aerobic exercise.

One of my quantlets still works ( except the red stop working...but infra red works and the other leds too...)

Anyone know of good timed protocols to decrease effects of SAD when living up north?

I have access to methyl blue spray, nicotine...and other goodies...if combining helps out with Quantlet

2. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Hows your outdoor morning light routine?

3. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

4. Sun Disciple

I get outside at sunrise every day regardless of weather conditions. Get as much skin in the game as possible. This morning it was raining and snowing but I was stil out there watching the blue light turn from dark sky to bright blue and i exposed my skin to the light as much as possible. What do the uninitiated prescibe for SAD. Bright blue artificial light upon waking. But we follow natures cues. Also do you CT outside?

drezy likes this.
  5. I am not yet cold adapted but I have been doing outside chores in drawers in the morning cold. It helps me if have a task to finish. After thinking about this i think i will start planting trees. Have locations preselected, pick and shovel ready to go so i can start work immediately without effing around.

6. Mikeg

Mikeg New Member

I use custom protocol. 100 hz red/infrared. 10 hz purple. may help

7. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Thanks for your help!

8. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

...my third quantlets battery is dead...usb meter says ...0.08. Amps going in no lights...last one did this and is dead....how did you get yours back to life again (battery)?

9. Sun Disciple

I took the battery off and charged it externally on a RC car battery charger. I then soldered it back on. If this doesnt work just go to a hobby shop and get them to assist you in finding a new battery. Its also possible to have them modify it so you can plug and play batteries in and out of your quantlet.

drezy likes this.
  10. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Ok ill try the car battery charger...on 2amps or 12 amps?...

drezy likes this.
  11. drezy

drezy Gold

Seriously, if you have RC hobbyists in your region they could help.

Recharge circuits can be sketchy. Like Paul's situation the battery may not be the issue at all.

Ironically charge monitoring circuits require charge.

This is the way of the world my friend.

12. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

i know...but will try by myself first

The battery won't take any juice in...maybe if I leave it alone for abit it will recharge ...think I overused it ( too big discharge)

13. drezy

drezy Gold

Just keep in mind that LiPo batteries require charge controllers. Not just your car battery charger.

14. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Ok that makes sense...did not work...
    I know sometimes when you leave it alone it starts charging again

drezy likes this.
  15. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Would putting in a lion work in a quantlet?

16. drezy

drezy Gold

The circuit has usage and charging monitoring for whatever type of battery(composition and voltage) that is already in there. I'd stick as close as possible all those specs unless you like explosions on your wrist.

Unless you mean an actual lion. Then I want video.

Patrick K likes this.
  17. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Lion light ! Sounds like a great marketing name for the next quantlet

Anyway...I am trying to get a similar battery for a battery company in China...if they are able to make ...ill post the link so people will have an option when the battery stops working

drezy likes this.
  18. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Hummm...I am learning about batteries...will get a real lipo charger...just connected red and black to usb wont work

19. drezy

drezy Gold

Yep.

Autodidact mode <on>!

Let me know if you need any advice. Using a LiPo charger is a good start for sure.