1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Quantlet - Allergy Relief

Discussion in 'The Quantlet' started by GFam, Mar 29, 2017.

1. GFam

GFam Gold

Does anyone know if the Quantlet would have any applications in Allergy Relief? My 6 year old son has battled allergies for a few years now. Varying degrees of affliction. Sometimes the allergies would cause him to be sick for months on end (sinus infections, colds, etc...)

We found a provider who practiced using the "Advanced Allergy Therapeutics" treatment protocol and ran him through about 8 treatments. This past winter was the first winter he wasn't sick. It had a pretty big impact. Well now it is becoming spring and his allergies are kicking up a little bit.

Hoping the Quantlet might address some of the underlying issues..

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It was not designed for it but I can tell you we have a beta user who says their spring allergies have vanished in two weeks of use. This person lives at the 27th latitude so spring is deep there already.

LBK and Theka like this.
  3. GFam

GFam Gold

I had a hunch it might be of a benefit. One of my N=1's is I have springtime allergies for probably the past 7-10years. Usually flairs up around this time. Since finding your work early last year and implementing as many pricipals as possible, knock on wood, I have had no allergy issues at all so far. I am at the 38th latitude.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Keep us in the lopp at what you find........38th latitude is definitely Quantlet territory for hacks.

5. Jennifer Vidal

Jennifer Vidal New Member

I am in the 51 st Latitude and I suffer from allergies to dust and mold spores and using the Quantlet for the last few months has helped a lot no more allergy pills even with heavy construction right across from my house all summer .

Allin and Alex97232 like this.