1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Q-Link ? anyone heard of this?

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Joann, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Joann

Joann New Member

Hi all,

I have this pendant I bought at my chiropractor years ago. Supposedly is protection from EMF.

"The Q-Link reinforces our natural bioenergy by activating an omnidirectional, protective field extending around the body. It acts like a tuning fork, enhancing the body's innate and creative intelligence to align with the basic bioenergetic rhythms found everywhere in nature...."

Too good to be true?
    company name is Clarus.....says developed with scientists from UC Stanford. shown to reduce EMF levels up to 90%

2. SCRN2007

SCRN2007 SCRN2007

I have one and wear it during my 13-hour shifts at the hospital (a sea of EMF)--just in case it works. I have a hearth arrhythmia that is triggered by EMF, especially DECT phones. I have noticed a slight difference when wearing the Q-link vs. not wearing it. When I wear it my heart arrhythmia kicks in between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. When I do not wear it, my arrhythmia seems to kick in by about 9 a.m to 10 a.m. I get to work at 6:30 a.m. However, I cannot rule out some sort of placebo effect or spurious variable, and I have never done any tests with meters or such. It does seem to improve my balance a bit, but again that could be placebo. A man I know swears that when he does not wear his Q-link 24-7 he gets headaches and loss of balance from the smart meter on his home--that is why I bought one. Basically, inside the Q-link is a copper coil resonator, which physics says does amplify fields. As to whether or not it can amplify our biofield, when touching us, in a way that truly protects us from man-made EMF . . . I am still not sure.

3. Joann

Joann New Member

SCRN thanks for that. my think on this is ....placebo or is this scientifically possible?

I dug it out of a drawer recently, had it for about 8 yrs.....they are still in business .....which is a good sign. Well, I put it on so I'll see what I feel if anything.

4. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

I have the silver Q-link necklace. I love the look of it but really don't know if it "works". Have had it for 3+ years and what I usually do with the pendant is pin it inside of my bra with a safety pin. Have lots of necklaces and like to rotate them... Inside the bra is my alternate way of wearing it.

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

So - you wear it everyday? this is so interesting. It seems that people have been thinking for a long, long time about the effects of EMFs

6. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

I wear it at least 4 days per week. Sometimes I pick a different undergarment to wear and forget to move the pendant :)

7. Joann

Joann New Member

Nice to know there are others out there ......no difference that you can detect?

8. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

I wear it because of working in an office environment. Figured it couldn't hurt, right?

At first I thought my energy was better - improvement in the afternoon slump. But in reality I can't fully attribute it to the Q-link. I've been chasing optimal for a long time and maybe it was something else I was doing.

9. SCRN2007

SCRN2007 SCRN2007

I actually wear mine all the time--I wasn't clear above. I bought the silver pebble one that looks like jewelry. Work is the only place where I have actually tried to test it by working days with it versus working days without it. I know that I am exposed to tons of EMF at work since all of our laptops for giving meds work on WiFi, there are several DECT cordless phones, I am forced to wear a locator (which is basically a wireless transmitter), I am surrounded by a gazillion people texting on their "smart phones," and I am surrounded by monitors and other ICU equipment. My heart is mostly fine at home these days now that I have gotten the wireless out of my house (aside from the dang smart meter) and have been taking the Sinatra Solution supplements. I leave the Q-link on at home because my neighborhood has smart meters and my neighbors use WiFi and cordless phones.

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

What are Sinatra Solution supps????

11. Joann

Joann New Member

Oh, I may buy one for my dh....nurse, works in hospital 12 hr shifts. interesting, heart effects
    My dh went through some weirdness with heart arrhythmia, was tested....monitor, etc I have some heart palps that were happening a lot, not so much lately .... fingers crossed....I blamed mine from Floxin antibiotic for uti's, too many times.
    Would be great if there were good heart effects from this Q-Link. I have the old one I guess. It looks like a diamond shaped black acrylic, 1.5 ", with copper in middle and gold circle.

12. SCRN2007

SCRN2007 SCRN2007

Dr. Sinatra is a cardiologist who recommends ubiquinol, d-ribose, l-carnitine, and magnesium in his book "Metabolic Cardiology." He also recommends Earthing. I have been doing all of that for over a year and it makes a huge difference in my arrhythmia. Really the only time I have problems now is when I am around lots of EMF or do not get enough Earthing. I dose higher on the days I work--especially on the ubiquinol and mag. I am excited that it might all work a heck of a lot better now that I am on the spring water.

13. Terminator

Terminator New Member

14. digital

digital Gold

We bought the pendant about 10+ years ago, along with two larger versions of their clock (Qlink ClearWave Clock). We are young and healthy living in NYC, can't tell any difference in our case.

15. Joann

Joann New Member

digital, Do you wear the pendant? had mine for almost as long but forgot about it til now

16. endless

endless New Member

I have this one http://www.lifeenergysolutions.com/nu-me/ and have worn it every day for several years. I used to wear a bracelet similar to Q Link. Can't remember the name of that product. I've been wearing some kind of protective device for easily 10 years...I'd have to stop to notice any difference, I think.

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

Krista - this is all so interesting.... so you have been wearing something for ten years? That means you were very concerned all those years ago? you are light years ahead of me.

18. Joann

Joann New Member

Had a weird experience .......I wore the Q-link for several days, all day and night. Went up one long stairs and then two short stairs of which I've done many times before to visit a friends in their condo. I was out of breath and my heart was irregular as I was walking the walkway to their door. may have been 5 jumps in my chest.
    I forgot I had the Q-link on until next day. could be a coincidence since I had the flu 2 weeks before. Anyway, I took it off for now.
    In that it is suppose to resonate with your body or heart? wondering if that is something that could be not so good ...if it works at all