1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

PVN inhibition?

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Stephen W, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Stephen W

Stephen W Silver

Hi Jack,

I’m trying to figure out what the signalling issue is before norepinephrine/sympathetic activity is activated..

At rest I have very low sympathetic tone, low norepinephrine, if I don’t have any stimuli.

If I give it a nudge with pull ups etc or getting a fright or getting mad I feel great.

In fact I can exercise at high intensity and duration no problem, so producing NE isn’t actually the problem like I assumed it’s just I fall into low sympathetic tone/NE soon after at rest.

What is going on here...Is this your classical PVN inhibition “adrenal fatigue” scenario?

Or do people with AF not tolerate exercise? That seems to be ok for me though..

Thanks

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

next blog will lay it out in Hypoxia series.

Stephen W likes this.
  3. Stephen W

Stephen W Silver