1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Putting it all Together

Discussion in 'HCG Protocol' started by saben, Apr 5, 2012.

1. saben

saben Silver

Hi Everyone,

I just started a second round of HCG, short cycle this time to lose the last 15+ pounds. I'm on day 3 after loading for days 1 and 2. I'm excited to be integrating the HCG, CT and the circadian eating. I'm planning on Leptin RX and CT when done with the HCG. For this round, P2 I'm eating a 3.5 oz organic grass fed beef patty within the first 1/2 hour of waking or as close to that as I can. Eating lunch-vegie and chicken or beef(all organic, grass fed) 4-5 hours later and dinner(4-5 hours later) with vegie and protein-fish, crab meat or chicken. I did well with a lot of beef last round and will adjust as necessary. I'm not planning to add any MCT's at this time. I feel really good about what and when to eat.

I want to add the CT with cold packs and cold showers. I'm wondering if I'm planning the CT right. I will take a cold shower as close to after dinner(or breakfast on the weekend) and then use the cold packs up to 45 minutes. How many times a week should I do CT to be effective? Any advice on how to start CT as I'm hesitant about feeling that cold and uncomfortable? Has anyone used the bittermelon to help with adjusting to CT?

Thanks!

Sara

Weight today-155.4 lbs.

2. rocketmom

rocketmom New Member

I am looking forward to hear of your progress also. I have given up the starch and fruit also. I am in R2P2 and struggling with slow losses. I have almost hit the average of .5 per day (.49) but it has been a rough ride. I have also increased my protein calories to sub for the starch and fruit, and still eating mostly fish and chicken never hit the 500 calories. I had tried CT by face dunking but really didn't like it, so I just did spot icing. I found that I was inconsistant in my efforts and just dropped it. I was having issues with the minute losses and frequent gains I was in the virtual dumps and wanted to quit entirely.

Keep us in the loop and good luck!

dennise

ennise

3. Honey Crisp

Honey Crisp New Member

I'm just about down with my hcg round. I'm a few pounds from goal at this point and hope to see it by the time I take my last injection. I've been doing CT and eating fats. I started with coconut oil and switched to animal fats. I did cut out fats when I cheated and gained. I went strict protocol until the scale started moving again. I stopped CT a few days when the detox (?) symptoms became to much for me. I restarted the face dunks.

Wishing you lots of success on your journey to getting healthy!