1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Puberty / Developmental Growth

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by BJK77, Feb 2, 2013.

1. BJK77

BJK77 New Member

Your daughter totally sounds like my daughter's twin . . . too funny. The part that I highlighted above fits my girl to a "T." Sometimes it's so easy to get distressed watching what's happening to our children. It's great to know there are others out there who are unaffected. I'm so thankful that she really does have some great friends who accept her for who she is and don't force the boy issue on her or tease her about her lack of development, but at other times I can't help but worry this will at some point cause social problems for her. Being so much more emotionally mature than your peers can be a difficult position to be in. It's a huge burden to always be the responsible one . . .

I may have my daughter read your posts later just so she can see she's not the only one!

Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
  2. MamaGrok

MamaGrok New Member

I love their strong sense of self-worth, not attached to what pubescent boys think of them. My daughter's friends certainly haven't teased her, but she's not in middle or high school, where I know teasing is a way of life. It's so good to hear that your daughter is having similar experiences even in school. Very heartening!

I'm glad they're able to work out who they are outside of what someone else's opinion of them is, in these years where that is such a major part of what's going on.

3. Arthurian Legend

Arthurian Legend New Member

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but could early puberty be a defense mechanism against the changing field? I was shocked to see my friend's 11 year old son a couple of weeks ago. He is definitely hitting puberty far earlier than I was expecting. If unnatural EMFs are especially damaging to a child, what better way for epigenetics to fast forward to puberty earlier than normal, and put up a better fight?!

The worry is…what does this mean for later life?

4. Yes. I have heard this theory too. Live fast, reproduce young, die young. That is the "summer body". Focused on sexual reproduction.

The winter body is focused on cellular repair and conservation of resources. Keeping the self alive in hopes of reaching the next summer.

Sub optimal environments place is in perpetual summer. Longevity is more associated with autophagy induced by cold, fasting, etc.

5. Linz

Linz Gold

Ubiquitination rates too high