1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Psychology versus physiology

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Luisa88, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Luisa88

Luisa88 Silver

Is there a line?

With respect to phobias. In my case, claustrophobia whilst flying and panic attacks. How much of this can be psychological vs physiological?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

There is.......and it is not between these two. It is between energy and information quanta. Patreon thermodynamic series solves for X.

3. Luisa88

Luisa88 Silver

Thanks for the direction. This gives me hope but is this hope misguided if I’m I2 maternal haplotype living in Perth Australia working as a dentist?

I’ll keep doing AM sun and blocking blue light and figure wearing blue blockers and covering my body on an aeroplane may help but it’s deeper than that I get it.

4. Luisa88

Luisa88 Silver

I just realised there is more to the series sorry I will go further/ look harder