1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

PSA about Leptin Rx & Menstrual Cycle

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by ValerieBee, Sep 20, 2017.

1. ValerieBee

ValerieBee Radical Mitochondriac

Changing leptin sensitivity has an effect on your menstrual cycle. I've noticed change in length of cycle and in time of ovulation. Made me recall a story from a friend with a surprise pregnancy years ago. She was told she couldn't get pregnant, she was overweight. She joined a weight loss contest and lost a lot of weight rapidly. Surprise pregnancy. Just a PSA for those charting your own fertility--when you start messing with leptin, be extra vigilant with fertility tracking!

This makes sense given the relationship of leptin to fertility. (See blog Central Leptin Dominance Pt 2)

shiran and ScottishEmma like this.
  2. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Interesting! My cycle has definitely shortened and my period is much lighter. I was putting it down to the DIM and Calcium Glucanate supplement but maybe it's the protocols. And yeah, my body is totally trying to get my pregnant. <---- BIG FAT NOPE

My husband says that he feels his erections are responding to my cycle too haha!

ValerieBee likes this.
  3. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

"feels his erections" <----- poor turn of phrase

ValerieBee likes this.