1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Prozac and ladies..........

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Jack Kruse, May 1, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Frustrating to watch a colleague go through a major depression likely caused by her occupation and environment. When she reached out to me today still clearly struggling and told me she's been on Prozac 5 weeks now - has been having leg pains, urinary frequency, UTI type symptoms and is constantly thirsty. HUGE red flags of Fluoride in Prozac harming her. Her doc was dismissive of her symptoms and didn't think it was related to the meds[​IMG][​IMG]. I explained all of this to her...and sent the following article I found and said I'd recommend finding a new doc among many other changes.

Funny how my thought process has changed from side effects/mechanism of action and pharmacokinetics to - F is a dielectric blocker - she's dehydrated and "pissing out protons".

Not surprising Prozac had the highest incidence of "overactive bladder" is it? Had a preop last week come in for. Nephrectomy for kidney cancer...guess what antidepressant he'd been on for many years?

"The mean age of the participants was 36 ± 13 years. The demographic data of the two groups (OAB-V8 ≥ 8 and OAB-V8 < were similar. The Beck Depression Inventory, OAB-V8, and Incontinence Questionnaire-Short Form scores of the antidepressant users were significantly higher than those of the control group (p < 0.001, p < 0.001, and p = 0.001, respectively). The prevalence of OAB was significantly higher in antidepressant users (64 %) than in the control group (33 %) (p = 0.003). The highest prevalence of OAB was detected in patients taking fluoxetine (63.6 %), and the lowest was observed in those taking sertraline (42.3 %).

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11255-015-1054-5

Lahelada and shiran like this.
  2. shiran

shiran Curious

Very interesting Jack will be happy to hear more such stories and learn from them

3. EStein

EStein New Member

All mass causality shootings since SSRI's came out in the 1960's - the shooter was on the drug.

.:eek: