1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Proud Mama, and fascination at live working with a ferrari engine. . . .

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by jeanie@truelongmont.com, Aug 19, 2012.

1. I just had to share. . .

We spend yesterday at the pool, got a little too much sun. After a week in lower altitude, I got all cocky about our superhero powers to avoid the ills of sunburn. And forgot we burn much faster up here closer to the sun. My son had some pinkish cheeks and upper shoulders.

This a.m., he gets up and goes and grabs cans of oysters, clams and sardines out of the pantry and proceeds to feed himself these for bfast (he just turned 6).

I guess he just craved what he needed (more seafood to balance the environmental impacts of life).

He decided on more clams and some berries for a snack.

It's just so awesome seeing my little human's body working so in sync with life and having the ability to desire what's good for his body.

2. And just because. . .

We harvested a boatload of basil yesterday. My son and I listened to podcast and picked basil. I thought he kinda looked like an anti child labor poster!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. MJ*

MJ* New Member

Fantastic!!

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I did my last two consults from the pool......no oysters though. Youre building a future superman.

5. ColdBren

ColdBren New Member

wow you guys, awesome! i am fighting with my sweet 7 year old about food all the time, she is addicted to sweets...any tips?

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Dont fight.......you create the environment if they dont like it they dont eat. Simple. That is how it worked in my house. No time for nonsense.

7. ColdBren

ColdBren New Member

got it :).....

8. ColdBren

ColdBren New Member

Dr. Kruse.....do you have chlorine in your pool? any issues with that?

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

nope.........

10. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

This works. If they don't eat it for dinner it becomes breakfast, don't eat it for breakfast it becomes lunch and so on

11. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

This am both kids asked for left overs of the seafood soup I made last night... both were searching out the mussels, shrimp and octopus.

initially DS didn't like the octopus - but last night and this am he couldn't get enough!

12. LinD

LinD New Member

This comment and pic made my morning! ROFL !