1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Protocol for Preventing Colon Problems

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Ltwo, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ltwo

Ltwo Silver

Suffering from IBS for approx. last 10+ years, with pain. bloating and pain in right side just under rib cage. In July 2010, had colonoscopy and doctor found Colon Polyps with Diverticulosis. Had upper GI, ultra sound of abdomen, hida scan, and CT scan. Gastroentrogologist, Internal Medicine Doctor, and OB/GYN Doctor can find nothing else wrong with me, other than IBS and was advised there is no way to prevent polyps.

Since 2010, continue struggling with severe IBS, bloating, leaky gut, fatigue, brain fog, and elevated platelets from 415 in 2010, to 440 - 2 months ago. Since July 2013, leaky gut has gotten better following Jack's Leaky Gut Protocol and following the Epi-Paleo Diet. In Dec 2013, had follow up colonoscopy, and doctor found additional Diverticulosis and more polyps - one was a sessile serrated polyp approx. 33 cm., removed via Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR). I am very concerned about getting colon cancer or another deadly disease.

In looking for help to prevent getting sicker, met with Functional Medicine Doctor in Nebraska who offers the Patricia Kane Protocol, which uses Phosphatidylcholine, Butyrate (Sodium/Potassium) and Glutathione, via supplement and IV treatment too. Here is a link to PK's latest seminar: http://www.bodybio.com/Data/Default/Images/bb-banners/NovConference-2013.pdf - which has an executive summary of the protocol.

Has anyone used this protocol and may be familiar with it?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Patricia Kane has some solid info. I will tell you your issues here are complex. You need to look into some off the beaten path stuff. Listen to last nights Q & A on the leaky gut and the EPi paleo Rx broths. You however have a special issue about the polyps. You need to learn about COX and LOX enzymes and what controls them. I have not talked a lot about them but what I did talk about last night and what I will talked about in EE 12 is totally what you need to focus on.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

closed...........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.